75 Cm of snow at Castle mountain

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we turned around and went back down and went on the bye pass route witch brings u out in the oil rig site and then we went back to the gate again wideing the trail up.It took us 4 hrs to do that.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the next snow fall will be 3+ feet just tell her to Pinner she does`nt pay for the repairs LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update boys,, its tempting now its time to decide,, damn cold there tomorrow:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh high minus 23 tomorrow at castle,,,, Golden it is lol:beer:

that snow looked so nice,,,,,

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right..you can bust off to the right or continue on up to the pass...the first ones up there takes balls..she is no place to make a mistake...can't wait

Haha. Last year Ian and I ripped up the stream valley with deep snow! We both ended up getting stuck in a similar spot, but yea, it was hairy! There are some big holes to look out for too when there isn't enough snow to fill them in. It was a great ride.

Can't wait to get my sled together now. I'm going to work on it today and order parts. In a few weeks I should be good to go!

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fred like to get trip in 2 weeks from now .as for were from the same town.id like to see your etec run.need to get my 860 dailed in.new engine clutch track can head this year.things should be interseting.put the smack on some etec.:beer:let me know thanks.

ANDY SAIGER

Reaction score
Hey! Please! Need INFO. Thinking of heading to Fernie area Wednesday but need to know if it would be worth the trip from Fort McMurray. I have never riden in Fernie area before and really need some heads up. Horny to get out.
If anybody has any info I will buy you a beer.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well westcastle where these pics are is really only a short distance, although I dont think they had gotten quite as much...ride westcastle...its even closer for you! Its still snowing here anyways..

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! Please! Need INFO. Thinking of heading to Fernie area Wednesday but need to know if it would be worth the trip from Fort McMurray. I have never riden in Fernie area before and really need some heads up. Horny to get out.
If anybody has any info I will buy you a beer.

Get a hold of fernie snow on here about fernie area conditions or the others will chime inn with conditions for fernie area.Look at fernie ski hill snow report and castle snow reports and bc hwy web cams it to warm up in next few days for a few days,Check all conditions.

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fernie area is real good rite now so is cranbrook! cranbrook has in some places a 3 foot base w/2 fresh and has been giving us little 1-3 cm dumps for a couple days now so it is starting to build! I know castle is good and some budfdies were in the south castle area by bevaermines lake and said nut deep everywere!!! hope this helps more snow here by atleast double than golden!

bleau11r

Reaction score
Everything is looking good out in the Pass and Area.
Hoope to get out there sooner rather than later. Keep those pics coming to keep me going in the meantime.
Thanks for the updates.

Top Bottom