600 RMK Edge head

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this here cause I've tried selling it with no luck so I'm just giving it away. I have a cheater head from a 600 RMK edge platform motor, cant remember the year. CAnt rememebr the brand of head off hand but can find it if needed, the number on the domes is (602-14EV) 14:1. I would rather give it to someone that could use it instead of chucking it.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like one of these???

7f9065ea.jpg

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what exactly is a cheater head? I told myself I wasn't going to modify these sleds because I want them reliable.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cut and dry bolt on, no rejetting, exhaust work.......

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its free at this point, what do you have to lose?

True. But if I take it I should use it and I'm not sure about the Race fuel part of it. If no one else takes it........ it would be a shame to throw away.....

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats where I'm at, I tried to sell it but no one really has those machines anymore so instead of chucking it (I cant use the aluminum for anything else) I fiqured I give to someone that could use it. You can get low altitude domes for it then dont have to worry about the race fuel but you still get the better combustion and way better cooling. Buy me a case of Kieths or a bottle of rum for my troubles and its yours.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool. Next question is how do we do the exchange. I very seldom get up there anymore, i guess no big hurry....

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if a deal pans out I'll be down to grab a track or you can email funds for shipping and a case:beer:

Top Bottom