Im Rich from Mayland Heights Certigard

I know who you are Ric
And many more on here

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You guys will have a great time in quartz creek.... Good area for sleddin'.... Good sized area too....to bad you don't know any locals to take you back and doo some touring of the full area...

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
;)

hey rich..... You didn't go on the napa trip? You should be in mexico........ ;)

No Wife has been sick since August hospital and stuff so going nowhere. you coming down this way for sledding this year? if you are let me know as i will head out with you

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys will have a great time in quartz creek.... Good area for sleddin'.... Good sized area too....to bad you don't know any locals to take you back and doo some touring of the full area...
you mean areas 51-54
Been there but not with newbies

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
No Wife has been sick since August hospital and stuff so going nowhere. you coming down this way for sledding this year? if you are let me know as i will head out with you

HOPE SHE'S GETTING BETTER :(.......... IT'S A SLIM YEAR FOR ME THIS YEAR SLEDDIN' AS I LOST MY SERVICE MANAGER, SO I'M RUNNING THE WHOLE FRONT MYSELF...... WORKING 5 11 HOURS DAYS A WEEK..... HOWEVER, SAVING ABOUT $70000 A YEAR, BY DOOIN' SO....... :d

Top Bottom