509 Video Shoot looking for help!

Tarbender

Reaction score
509 is in Sicamous doing a sledding video shoot this weekend! Should be a great promo for sleddin' in the Sicamous area! They need some help tomorrow and the next day to help shovel up some jumps. Throwing it out there to anyone who wants to help out. contact michelle at the Sicamous Chamber at 250-836-0002 or michelle@sicamouschamber.bc.ca :d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
509 is in Sicamous doing a sledding video shoot this weekend! Should be a great promo for sleddin' in the Sicamous area! They need some help tomorrow and the next day to help shovel up some jumps. Throwing it out there to anyone who wants to help out. contact michelle at the Sicamous Chamber at 250-836-0002 or michelle@sicamouschamber.bc.ca :d

If I could skip work to help I would

What's up for Saturday

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Tarbender

Reaction score
Think they are trying to get it finished today...due to the weather forecast!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's nice today , but weekend looks wet

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Tarbender

Reaction score
They are doing an autograph signing tonight at Moose Mulligans' from 7-9...gonna pop by to see if they are going up at all tomorrow!

Tarbender

Reaction score
No plans on going up tomorrow due to the forecast...they will try and email me if their plans change at all. On the bright side, if we get some snow way up there it will be great for the Heli-sleddin shoot they are hoping to do on Monday!

Top Bottom