4x4

Bryan

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been out quading every weekend since the May long. Enjoying every minute. My Honda 500s just doesnt have enough for me anymore, any suggestions? without replacing it.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Locker, tough to go through mud with a peg leg (3 wheel drive) as for more power it would prolly be easier and cheaper to upgrade

Oh and welcome to the club

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought two grizzley 700's and they seem good so far.

Murminator what tires do you have on yours? They look good and I am going to get some later this week.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Mud lites 26X10X12 and 26X12X12 cheapest place in town with install was rapid revolutions talk to Kevin

Bryan

Reaction score
i am going on a rally soon in Sask, Ill give this Honda one more chance to impress. Im thinking my mud lights are a little to aggressive for the 500

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
My buddy had 26" mud lites on his 450 ES was almost perfect unlike an automatic where you bog out with to big of tires you can set what gear you want to keep up the wheel speed :D

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
i am going on a rally soon in Sask, Ill give this Honda one more chance to impress. Im thinking my mud lights are a little to aggressive for the 500

I have a Honda Rubicon 500 with 26" Mud Lites and have had no problems. I do find sometimes it's best to put it in low range and ESP stay in 1st and 2nd gear, you can usually rip through anything then. I also have a buddy with the foreman 500 with 27's on his and he has no issues.

Bryan

Reaction score
what i am finding is the range between 1st and 2nd gear is to large. 1st has the power but no wheel speed, 2nd doesnt have the power to pull thru the deep stuff.

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
Try cutting you carb spring in half, i did it with mine a few weeks ago and what a difference.

Top Bottom