49 million Dollar ticket Sold in Edmonton!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to check my tickets right away. I would rather live with the delusion that I may have possibly won, than the knowledge of the fact that I didn’t.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, curiosity got the better of me. It’s a fact now. Good thing I’m already at work.:rant:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nobody has phoned me wanting to borrow money yet so I am quite sure it wasn't me either.:d:beer:

Reddragon816

Reaction score
I don’t want to check my tickets right away. I would rather live with the delusion that I may have possibly won, than the knowledge of the fact that I didn’t.
I havn't checked mine for the same reason. My odds just went up a whole lot. I want to dream and think of all the toys that i could buy for a little while thinking that i may have won.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI the ticket was sold in Sherwood park! So if you live there or bought your ticket there, you odds just went way up, good luck.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
13 people from Alberta Treasury branch payroll dept won.......so I betya ATB is hiring if your looking for a job

W

woodies

bet they keep there jobs as any government job is a vacation! rant over

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bet they keep there jobs as any government job is a vacation! rant over

Yup you're right, nothing more relaxing or financially rewarding than a career as a social worker for social services....Regular vacation....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup you're right, nothing more relaxing or financially rewarding than a career as a social worker for social services....Regular vacation....

Slam Dunk from the SMARTONE:d......even used a related example.....BAD MITCH:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My wife is organizing my daughter's safe grad, and one of the ladies helping organize this works at the atb, and we can't get through on their phone lines......... Hmmmmmmmmm, can you say vacation?

Top Bottom