400 plus miles on the 2013 pro rmk 800 review with a short vid

96sherm

Reaction score
nice. Where are you riding in sask to be finding that much snow? Pretty scarce where I am near Yorkton.

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid looks like its running good! Wish we had good snow like that out this way, we maybe have half of that.

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i live south of prince albert sask i have a few secret spots lol,i prob weigh 240 suited up but my bro can get it to wheelie and he is 160-170 suited up i do have mds weights and custom footwell vents that i made,and custom gas rack,and new wrp rear bunmper from all the catwalking lol

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing like finding a squishy field and demolishing it. Double points if more people come upon it just as you finished it off. Location? Please?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know where he was!! usually pretty good snow out that way, trees keep it from getting to wind blown usually, might have to go chew it up some more

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see what's going on here. Blackie is throwing down the gauntlet. Now it's Destroyer's turn to answer. Winner is powder king of SK.

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I see what's going on here. Blackie is throwing down the gauntlet. Now it's Destroyer's turn to answer. Winner is powder king of SK.
lol wish i had camera the next day was even deeeeeper the pow is awesome this year for sask

Top Bottom