4-Trax says Hello

4-Trax

Reaction score
I am from Kelowna, originally from Edmonton, late 40's and still riding my antique 1986 Honda 350 4x4. Spent 30 years riding, camping, hiking in the Coal Branch Area near Cadomin and am now situated in the sunny Okanagan where I am quickly exploring all the trails around here.

I have a fair knowledge of the trails in the Coal Branch area from Edson to the Jasper Park Boundary, and a pretty good knowledge of the trails around Kelowna from Vernon to Penticton.

I am hoping to share some knowledge and trail stories with others when the opportunity arises, as well as learn about whats the best New Quad on the market.

My old 86 has over 65,000 miles on it, and I will need to do some engine repairs this winter. I hope I may obtain some info on engine work needed from others who have the same machine.

It's always nice to chat with others about similar interests and hobbies.
This Forum looks to be a good one, and I hope I can be helpful towards others.:)

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Snow and Mud where everyone's willing to help on there do's and don'ts.
For instance, the Honda 350 is an amazing all around machine that's light enough and powerfull enough to keep up, and the whole Edson Coal Branch area is beautiful and endless from trails, to creaks and rivers, to being in the foothills of huge hills to deep swamps and holes. A place where there are tons of rivers also, Like the Lund, The Raven, and the Erith. We use to spend most of our weekends out there in the summer, and not ever come across anyone for weeks on end, but the odd helicopter would fly over in the morning and at night. Those were the days....:):):)

Top Bottom