4 place trailer brands

beatty

Reaction score
had a wells cargo silver sport excellent trailer found front door not wide enough for the long track sleds. triton trailer seems to be the best but you pay for the quality.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ran a 27 ft black steel deck over loadrunner for years. Was a good trailer, started rusting after the first couple trips though, and the wiring was horrible.
I know have a 28ft white alum. Legend lowboy. Bought it from Firefly on the site here. Beautiful trailer. They pull like a dream, tracks very well.

IMAG0003.jpg

IMG_3033.JPG

Big Bark

Reaction score
Triton and Featherlight are the best 2 all aluminum trailer manufactures
They are both very expensive. The difference between the 2 is a Featherlight 24' Low boy + V is around 4,000 pounds and has a GVW of 10,400. The Triton PRLB24 HD is only 2,700 pounds and has a GVW of 10,400. So the difference is you can haul 6400 pounds in a Featherlight and you can haul 7,700 pounds in the Triton. Featherlight claims there trailers are built heavier so they are beefier but I have never ever heard of anyones Triton falling appart so my personal opinion is the best 4 place trailer going is the Triton
PRLB24 HD. I have (2) 2007 used ones one Black, one White. I paid 21,000 used for the white one and 18,000 used for the black one. Both where well equiped

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 4 place alum. triton flat deck sled trailer is awsome on logging roads, lite enough that 2o3 guys can slide it around without sleds on it, last year early season we went up the kirkup untill we got stuck on a switch back pulled off sleds pushed trailer so we could get turned around and away we went ,i like all the nice things of an enclosed but for being easy and lite the flat deck 4 place triton rocks:d

Top Bottom