36" Front End Kit

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just rode mine for 3 days on my 163x3 Axys. I liked the 36" stance a lot. There are two downsides though. Having to transfer the heim/ball joints from factory arms to these is a huge PITA and also strongly detracts from the value of buying them (they are cheaper than other front ends, but they should be WAY cheaper). The other problem is they require a lot of material removed from the spindles, and the instructions are garbage so it's pretty much guess and check.

Cmcgillis

Reaction score
The right way to run this kit is to use zbroz spindles and shorten your ski shocks to 16.25". I really like how they handle with this set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The right way to run this kit is to use zbroz spindles and shorten your ski shocks to 16.25". I really like how they handle with this set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Exit shocks along with the 36" Zbros front end. Not sure of the length on the shocks, but I presume they sent me their 'ideal' length shocks.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to run the Zbroz until I realized the geometry was no good with stock shocks. I couldn't choke down spending over another $k for the Exits. Kmods 37" seem to be liked on SW.

DDebert

Reaction score
According to them you can still run the stock shocks with a 36" front end. Havent rode mine yet but the look and feel is already way better than stock sitting in the garage.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Please let me know how it works. I'm not interested in changing out my shocks either

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put an Alt Impact 36 on my pro and was able to use sway bar and retain stock shock length. I would assume his Axys kit would be the same, no spindle BS or bushing pressing. Its also one of the better price points i believe. Z bros kicks ass if you can run their entire setup, just pretty spendy.

Top Bottom