3 Motorcycle Accidents

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly 1 was during Charity Cancer Ride,but the other 2 were speeding(so the news says)..As i was coming into Edm. saw 2 different bikes at different area's of the city driving like idiots.The guys are in and out of lanes and cutting just infront of vehicle's.The one guy swerved just in front of me and in the other lane was a truck pulling a camper...Man was i pissed off,i hoping to catch up to the guy and say "WTF are you doing,i don't give 2 craps if you don't care about your life but i don't want it to be on my mind for the rest of my life if i killed a guy in a accident i couldn't do nothing about it"...Have nothing against bikes/bikers,but it's like anything 1 bad apple spoils it for others....
Can't wait for snow

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy deal, I feel the same way. Except I wouldn't feel sorry for them one bit. Drive like that, live with the result of it.

I had one cut me off in my work truck that was loaded heavy as hell 2 weeks ago, they were very close to becoming a squished bug. Couldn't be bothered to notice or care why I was stopped maybe 6" from their bike......

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the part that really burns my ass is those morons over on K-Rock. they bashed sledders all season long saying we should be shut down in the mountain areas cause we ride like "rednecks" ( thier words )

the 3 of those tards all ride bikes which is fine and good, but when things like this happen they say nothing. wouldnt want to make themselves look bad as a user group of cyclists now would they.
i turned the dial on those 3 long ago and will never listen to them again.

its too bad but like all user groups theres always a few who are making the others take a bad wrap

Top Bottom