2kool performance ...

sswyers

Reaction score
So the first of the month I ordered grip and rip braces thew them I was told a few week wait and I would have them, I was thinking ok 2-2.5 weeks great. I emailed them Monday and they still have no idea when they will show up at there shop, they order these in bulk not special order. so I respectfully asked to cancel my order which is already paid in full, he was always very quick to reply to emails, now that I want to cancel my order and get a refund he will not respond and no money sent back. Do anyone have any idea what my next step could be?

sswyers

Reaction score
Wow, so I got my money back but I want to share my experience, he called and was respectful at first, told me that the kits should be to him this week and soon as he gets the kits he will send it to me, I said sorry I am in a rush for the kit so I ordered from grip and rip directly it's already on the way. His tone suddenly changed. He then told me he was only going to give me an Instore credit, I said no I would like my money back please I don't need any more parts, he then told me that if he gives me a refund I can take my future business else were!!! When he sent the e-transfer back the question had things like "will never serve you again" they are a real class act I must say. Just a heads up for others buying parts.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you google 2kool performance reviews,they don't get good reviews on any site.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, so I got my money back but I want to share my experience, he called and was respectful at first, told me that the kits should be to him this week and soon as he gets the kits he will send it to me, I said sorry I am in a rush for the kit so I ordered from grip and rip directly it's already on the way. His tone suddenly changed. He then told me he was only going to give me an Instore credit, I said no I would like my money back please I don't need any more parts, he then told me that if he gives me a refund I can take my future business else were!!! When he sent the e-transfer back the question had things like "will never serve you again" they are a real class act I must say. Just a heads up for others buying parts.

If they really were doing a bulk order for stock, should not have been a big deal. Doesn't sound like something worth losing one customer + a bunch of other potential ones (unless you were rude / deserved it).

Must be nice to have so much business that you can tell customers to go get stuffed.

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered some stuff and got it quick and easy. But their personal manner is poor on the phone. Not "thank you for your business" kind of people.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a good exchange with them getting grip and rip braces. Best price in Canada at the time and to my door two days after paying.

Chitty to hear he handled it like that.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom