28" zillas

shenry

Reaction score
The 30 zilla is a much better tire than the 28 zilla in many ways including side wall protection because of a much larger and rounder sidewall. They are the best all around tire i have ever owned. They will fit on your XP with aftermarket rims....

Royal does not offer the 30 inch so I would have to order these but found a good deal online. Are you sure the 30's are wider because both the 28 and 30 come in 9inch widths and 11 inch widths, I would be buying 11 inch wide for protection and stability. The problem with the 30 is I have to buy rims as you say I would need, thanks for that info.

Still not sure what to do
28 x 11 x 14 Zilla's for 121.58 free shipping
or
30 x 11 x 14 Zilla's for 124.00 free shipping but I have to buy rims...any idea what rim to get and what they cost?

Thanks again

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I paid about $135 for my back rims. Or you could look at wheel spacers. I got a set of 1.5" spacers off of e-bay for $40 for a pair.

shenry

Reaction score
I fit 28" zillas on my xp before my lift without any problems. It looks like the 30" would probably fit but might have to trim the rear fenders a little. This is all with offset rims. Not sure how they handle in the rocks but they run smooth enough on trails. Just not so good for the lawn.

So these tires will not fit on your stock 14 inch rims. Are they 11 wide or 9 inches wide. I have called dealers and everyone is out of zilla tires until July and they will not tell me what will fir on my bike, it seems to be a big experiment where you can only get answers from these forums or experiment yourself which could get costly.

Can anyone tell me if 28 x 11 x 14 zillas for the front and back fit my 2011 Polaris xp on it's stock rims.

Can anyone tell me what offset is needed if they do not fit on stock rims, if anyone can tell me the rims required for the 30 x 11 x 14 zillas for the front and back, I want the 11 wide in the front as well so has anyone tried this yet.

Please, Thanks

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 9" front and 11" back. I am pretty sure they will fit on stock rims with no spacers on the newer years but the 09 for the rear I think you need to do a sway bar mod or spacers or the offset rims. I went with the rims so I could keep my stock rims and tires for doing yard work in the summer. Sorry I don't know much about putting 11" on the fronts.

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My offsets are 4+2 on the fronts and 5+3 on the rear. The dealers should know these offsets they are probably to lazy to look it up for you.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So these tires will not fit on your stock 14 inch rims. Are they 11 wide or 9 inches wide. I have called dealers and everyone is out of zilla tires until July and they will not tell me what will fir on my bike, it seems to be a big experiment where you can only get answers from these forums or experiment yourself which could get costly.

Can anyone tell me if 28 x 11 x 14 zillas for the front and back fit my 2011 Polaris xp on it's stock rims.

Can anyone tell me what offset is needed if they do not fit on stock rims, if anyone can tell me the rims required for the 30 x 11 x 14 zillas for the front and back, I want the 11 wide in the front as well so has anyone tried this yet.

Please, Thanks

The 30" Zilla's will only fit 14" rims. If your stock rims are 12" you can not mount the 30" zilla's on them. Where did you get a quote for tires and free shipping? Careful because if it was in the USA they say free shipping but it's free in the USA ONLY. It cost big time to send them to Canada.

shenry

Reaction score
Looks like I am leaning to get the 28 x 11 x 14 rear and 28 x 9 x 14 front, my dealer will put them on the quad and out the door for $794.00. Can you believe my stock tires cost more than the zillas, not sure what to sell these for to recooperate some costs. Zillas are 165 and 173 and stock 26's are 177 and 191 but the dealer doesn't want them because no one else does:confused: Dealer can have them tommorrow but the bikes at camp:rant: next week I will try to get some photo's up.

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most dealers that I have seen list a set of stock take offs for around $400. Seen them on Kijiji for as low as $200 for a set.

shenry

Reaction score
Most dealers that I have seen list a set of stock take offs for around $400. Seen them on Kijiji for as low as $200 for a set.

Best deal I found online was 109 front and 116 rear and then I have to pay tax and shipping to Canada and then pay for the install so I am not losing much by having the dealer do it in town, then I have no shipping worries.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Rapid Revolutions in Edmonton, paid about $560.00 for all 4 28" (not mounted).

A.Maki800

Reaction score
how about the 30s? any chance of rubbing? thanks for all the replies already

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Rapid Revolutions in Edmonton, paid about $560.00 for all 4 28" (not mounted).

He mounts for free, why not take advantage of this.....? :confused:

That's the same price I paid for my 28x11x14 ($140.00/each) all around on my teryx. Call rapid for sure, he usually has stock on these.

28" Zilla's are in stock at Rapid. And I'm pretty sure there are 30's there too.

how about the 30s? any chance of rubbing? thanks for all the replies already

I seen all stock XP's with no lift clear Highlifter 32's. Just make sure you get an off-set rim or a spacer for your stock ones just to be safe. Usually a 1" on each corner and you'll be safe.

However, with 28's I rubbed them on the front fenders if you hit a decent sized bump too quickly or came down from a wheelie.

A.Maki800

Reaction score
I seen all stock XP's with no lift clear Highlifter 32's. Just make sure you get an off-set rim or a spacer for your stock ones just to be safe. Usually a 1" on each corner and you'll be safe.

However, with 28's I rubbed them on the front fenders if you hit a decent sized bump too quickly or came down from a wheelie.[/QUOTE]

How did you like the 28s? Where I ordered the tires from all size zilla's are out of stock until next week so I'm just trying to decide on the size still. They are coming on itp312s. Lately I've been thinking atleast the 28s and maybe the 30s. Opinions?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you like the 28s? Where I ordered the tires from all size zilla's are out of stock until next week so I'm just trying to decide on the size still. They are coming on itp312s. Lately I've been thinking atleast the 28s and maybe the 30s. Opinions?[/QUOTE]

If all you ride is mud, opt for the 30. My 28's didn't stand a chance against my buddies MudZilla's.

If you ride normal trails and stuff, get the 28. Smooth ride, nice tire, decent in mud.

Try RapidRevolutions, mounting, stems and lug nuts are free there. He's got tons of 'Zillas.

Talk to Kevin, he's the guy who can get things.

A.Maki800

Reaction score
Try RapidRevolutions, mounting, stems and lug nuts are free there. He's got tons of 'Zillas.

Talk to Kevin, he's the guy who can get things.

I think the 28s might be a little more practical for me. I do a bit of mud riding but not enough to justify the 30s.

Being from Ontario I don't think it would be worth while ordering from Alberta. I ordered out of the States because I live on the border and have a few addresses over there I get stuff shipped to. I'll end up paying $755 shipped and mounted with stems and lugs for the 27s or $850 for the 28s on 14" ITP312s in USD.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the 28s might be a little more practical for me. I do a bit of mud riding but not enough to justify the 30s.

Being from Ontario I don't think it would be worth while ordering from Alberta. I ordered out of the States because I live on the border and have a few addresses over there I get stuff shipped to. I'll end up paying $755 shipped and mounted with stems and lugs for the 27s or $850 for the 28s on 14" ITP312s in USD.

Sweet, what ever works man!

Top Bottom