25x12x12 mudlite xl

farmboy020

Reaction score
do you think these tires will be to much to turn for a 2007 yamaha grizzly 450. I will have to put wheel spacers on. Please let me know as for i got the tires abd the dealer screwed up and gave me the 12 wide when i ordered 10 wide. thanks

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be fine I am truning 26x12x12 mudbugs on my Honda 420 all though I am thinking about going to bear claws 26" just because i find the bugs are hard to spin in the deep paste but so far they have done good and have 700 km on them.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you think these tires will be to much to turn for a 2007 yamaha grizzly 450. I will have to put wheel spacers on. Please let me know as for i got the tires abd the dealer screwed up and gave me the 12 wide when i ordered 10 wide. thanks

I have 26X 10 wide mud lites on the front and 26X12 wide on the back on my 400 outlander, no problem turning them. I do tend to put it in low whenever I hit any mud though.

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 12'' bear claws on the back 9" on the front of my honda 350 and it turns them no problem

farmboy020

Reaction score
thanks guys i think i will go wiht them then just have to try to find a place to get some real big wheel spacers for them. How much do you think the wheel spacers will be.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wheel space prolly like 125 for all 4
and if you wnat good prices on tires and spacer phone rapid reveloutons

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys i think i will go wiht them then just have to try to find a place to get some real big wheel spacers for them. How much do you think the wheel spacers will be.

You can more than likely run the stock rims with out spacers. check fit, and clearance on front tie rods thats where it will hit if at all. backs will be fine.
could go with a couple flat washers on inside of rim if clearance is just a bit shy
I ran 12's all the way around on a 450 for bogging, it does affect the handling, but just ran 6 or 7 lbs in front tires if u want, it will make it way easier to turn

u could also just go with a set of spacers for the front

T:cool:

Top Bottom