250R racing trike

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got mine going again after 5 years, I forgot how much of an art it was to ride one of them, it's got some work done to it, but just in general those things are insane, I love it, anybody else still riding them

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey man thats sweet i want ot buy one or 250R quad to rip on onc ein a wile we have utility trikes and they are fun but i want to rode a 250R my dad used to have one..:beer:

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 250SX, thought it was an R when I sent the father in law to get it for me...still trying to get it going after a year...having trouble finding parts.

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you like trikes you got to get the R, even the 250r quad is fun, but the trike just cranks up the fun factor, I watch ebay for most of my stuff

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you like trikes you got to get the R, even the 250r quad is fun, but the trike just cranks up the fun factor, I watch ebay for most of my stuff

Ya I got a complete wiring harness off e-bay and the factory Honda Shop manual, but I'm having trouble finding a new pulse generator. I found one in the Pas Manitoba but it's for a 250 ES...not sure if it will work with the SX, I have to check the part numbers against each other. Funny part is I don't even need the trike anymore, bought a quad during the winter...I'm just to stubborn(wife says too big of a jacka$$) to not finish the trike. I can't wait to get it running, kinda like looking forward to Christmas...just don't know when Christmas is gonna be???:beer::beer:

Top Bottom