$21 million plus bucks

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
re: $10 million plus bucks

Maybe Johnny wasn't lying about the Wenatchee Gay Pride celebration........said he was going to deliver a car.....broke down maybe...bwahahahahahaha

Blew a Tranny

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

Can be yours....All you need to do is REP Twisted Boost and sign it with your numerical guess......first person to guess the right number...empties my account into yours.
Play now play Often.

No Numbers of yet Snotty??? :confused: :confused: :confused: 4 mill goes to a good tard cause.. :d:d

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

repped booster yesterday, forgot to venture a guess......
so i guess 42
theanswertolifetheuniverseandeveryt.jpg

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

it's gonna be some stupid number.... you know how them orientals work. Everthing has a meaning to them...... it will be something like 17, because it was the number of christmas oranges snotty ate before he peeled one and the peel came off looking like Buddah....

Surprised we don't have to guess in manderine, tangerine, necterine, or what ever language they speak in mother red dot!!!!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Still haven't heard if I can get monthly checks instead of all at once payout....:p

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

Still haven't heard if I can get monthly checks instead of all at once payout....:p
i'd take it as a lump sum...... The less contact you have with snotty the better. He's like a leech. Once he finds out where you are, he latches on and sucks the life out of you while fattening his own existance.

I used to care about things and see life in a positive manner. Then I met snotty. Things went down hill...... I found out later that he sent his sister Ling Ling over to tear my life apart so he could come in after and smash the little pieces into dust.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

i'd take it as a lump sum...... The less contact you have with snotty the better. He's like a leech. Once he finds out where you are, he latches on and sucks the life out of you while fattening his own existance.

I used to care about things and see life in a positive manner. Then I met snotty. Things went down hill...... I found out later that he sent his sister Ling Ling over to tear my life apart so he could come in after and smash the little pieces into dust.

I'm sure you've discussed this with your therapist???...............

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

Snotty we have one # rep coming in..............:eek: :eek: :eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anyone from BC...the money will be held here in Alberta and given to you monthy in fear you will just roll it and smoke it

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The only thing I've done to ruin your life is when I lured you off the Bridge rail with a BCpress. DNR's should be more visible.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The only thing I've done to ruin your life is when I lured you off the Bridge rail with a BCpress. DNR's should be more visible.

Tried to Rep him but cant, my guess would have been 69 knowing the snott.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Tried to Rep him but cant, my guess would have been 69 knowing the snott.

That would have been mine as well...but I figured he was being sneeky and not even looking for a #.....so I answered "any random number"....guess I was wrong...1st time for everything I guess:d

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

Snotty looks like your up to 7.2 Million now??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

Snotty they really like you and rep a tard thread............. 10.2 mill now..WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom