2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No external mounts are 🔌 plug and play & wiring harness is plug and play… but as fair the AC wiring harness factory team are or must be on crack… its a dogs breakfast. But those nerds don’t care about OCD ….
Yes WH is plug and play …
But don’t quote me as AC is inconsistent with electtical, maps, tiunes ….
I’m struggling to comprehend this message a bit, but I’m curious to what it actually means. lol

FTP

Reaction score
So I have heard some rumors that the 858 will be offered in a Hardcore model with twin rail.
I hope this is true, cause Cat will sell a bunch of them!
Anyone know what Skidoo is releasing next?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have heard some rumors that the 858 will be offered in a Hardcore model with twin rail.
859😂😂

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Where did you hear this? If that’s the case then I know what my sled will be for next year.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were asked about the twin rail option when they did the Snowest podcast after the release of the 858. They seemed reluctant to but understood the customer comes first and said they are taking it into consideration.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my Cat guy today and the rep was asking how many 858 he could sell next year. He said if it’s under $21000 he could sell 40. If it’s $24000 he would sell 10. Hopefully cat doesn’t over estimate how desperate the cat faithful is for a new sled and price themselves out of the game.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my Cat guy today and the rep was asking how many 858 he could sell next year. He said if it’s under $21000 he could sell 40. If it’s $24000 he would sell 10. Hopefully cat doesn’t over estimate how desperate the cat faithful is for a new sled and price themselves out of the game.
And that dealer will do better with the 40 sold below the 21g then the 10 sold at 24g up. That’s 30 more people potentially buying gear and accessories e.t.c . Something Arctic cat needs to keep on top of as well.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It needs to be priced lower than the 9r slightly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BNG for the DOO-Laiders

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, Not on a two stroke.

How is the 4s mountain sled market going these days? Just a useful as a EV, doo was even smart enough not to go down that road.

Where’s my popcorn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, Not on a two stroke.

How is the 4s mountain sled market going these days? Just a useful as a EV, doo was even smart enough not to go down that road.

Where’s my popcorn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They tried and failed. Realized they were making enough money in spare parts, their 2 stroke engine only last a few thousand KMs before replacement.

Im pretty happy with the ol 4 stroke; 12,000kms, 250hp, no much heavier then a turbo 2 stroke (lighter if its a Lynx).

Top Bottom