2023 Skidoo Summit Rev Gen 5 - Turbo R

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who said they wouldn't? sean said in another thread that when the 23 poos come out the pricing will be so bad that i will want to buy a doo. don't think so.

Oh sorry, I didnt know you were talking to maxwell. Thought you were telling the world why youre not buying a doo.

Carry on.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They actually address some good questions with technical responses.
Spoiler alert: The 120/200 are provided by Textron with Yami engines.

hey man, if you ever change your mind well take care of you up here in Edmonton LOL
At Martin’s? Hope it’s not how they are taking care of the people who ordered boats and signed a contract and are now asking for more money lol. Just imagine if you snowcheck a sled and when it shows up they say sorry we need more $$$$$.

Last edited:

Reklaw

Reaction score
Looking online it looks like you can buy the t-motion lock out separately. it also looks like they chanted the rear skid bolt on the tunnel (cant think of what else to call it.) That looks like it would make it easier to take that bar out...

860202413_tmotion_rigid_arm.jpg.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey man, if you ever change your mind well take care of you up here in Edmonton LOL
So if I take back what I said about the Doo guage I get a discount from MMS?
Might even start on the Doolaid again.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking online it looks like you can buy the t-motion lock out separately. it also looks like they chanted the rear skid bolt on the tunnel (cant think of what else to call it.) That looks like it would make it easier to take that bar out...

View attachment 252564

They completely revamped the rear suspension mounting/ track change procedure.

now all you have to do is remove those small bolts on each side of the rear skid and that entire unit drops out. No more reverse threaded axle.

the driveshaft is now coupled so all you have to do is remove the brake disc and the drive axle will slide out without removing the chaincase cover and oil.

Really slick.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im still on a 2020 850 non turbo and when the snow is good i can be out of fuel and jerry by noonish, im suprised the 2023s have not got a touch bigger fuel tank. what are u turbo guys gettin on a tank currently? I no polaris boosts tanks are bigger then the 850doos and since doo upped the power again i imagine they will be that much thirstier

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im still on a 2020 850 non turbo and when the snow is good i can be out of fuel and jerry by noonish, im suprised the 2023s have not got a touch bigger fuel tank. what are u turbo guys gettin on a tank currently? I no polaris boosts tanks are bigger then the 850doos and since doo upped the power again i imagine they will be that much thirstier
We can stack endless gas cans on the new lighter thinner centre tunnel lol. I don’t understand why Sled‘s dont hold 60 L. If you want to light weight then only fill 40L in it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

deep snow sunny day i can be out of fuel and out of my jerry can dipping into my buddies coming down the trail with low oil light on by 1pm. they are Hard on fuel and oil when the snows good that's a guarantee

i dont know that the 180hp version will be much harder on fuel, your going to be on top of the snow and moving faster so im thinking it will be about the same.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone hearing how limited these sleds are going to be?

Heard dealer allocations are way down.

Dealer I talked to was allocated 63 turbos, sold 53 already.

Top Bottom