2022 Ski Doos available in January 2021

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this a bit. I have known the marketing guys off and on for years at BRP. My thinking is BRP has market share big time this year and is already scheming how to stack the deck per say for 2022. What better way than to release some more 21's serialized as 22's, make a small change to justify it and build up a bit of a head start on Polaris for the coming year? I certainly wouldn't put it past them.
That's a big chance tho

I know lots of guys that snow checked experts, then got shafted with the jan turbo release, and the amount of money to upgrade and loss on barley used experts

They were pissed off

May happen again this year, with something new

And this is a touch of the reason why I switched brands, I can not stand the French bull chit from them any more, and I won't give them a Rosey red penny

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a big chance tho

I know lots of guys that snow checked experts, then got shafted with the jan turbo release, and the amount of money to upgrade and loss on barley used experts

They were pissed off

And this is a touch of the reason why I switched brands, I can not stand the French bull chit from them any more, and I won't give them a Rosey red penny

“I ride junk just to prove a point!” You’re hilarious

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a big chance tho

They were pissed off

you cant stand the continual evolution of the mountain snowmobile? common Jeff LOL. at least one brand is doing it. cant ride a 2014 XM forever. You really showed them by switching to an inferior product ahhaha. When, in your mind was the best time to release the turbo? never? so that everyone stayed happy? i really dont give a chit that someone's upset because they purchased a 2020 expert. Im smiles ear to ear every day riding the new turbo

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do not support a Quebec manufacturer because the don’t support Alberta and the west.
What do you drive? Not many vehicles assembled outside of Mexico these days....

let’s send the loot down to Minnesota? Much better idea.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you cant stand the continual evolution of the mountain snowmobile? common Jeff LOL. at least one brand is doing it. cant ride a 2014 XM forever. You really showed them by switching to an inferior product ahhaha. When, in your mind was the best time to release the turbo? never? so that everyone stayed happy? i really dont give a chit that someone's upset because they purchased a 2020 expert. Im smiles ear to ear every day riding the new turbo
Well, I was 50/50 on a 20 left over sp 165 8****ty or the hardcore

It came with 1500 worth of chit, had same warranty, and good shocks

Yes I'm piffed with having to fix a bunch of chit, that should not have to do

But having said that, other than having to do this chit, and still not used to the steering, love the sled, goes like a raped ape, comes outa the snow way better than a 850 doo and just plain works
Trails suck on it, but whatever

Yes your right, I couldn't ride the t3174 for ever, but it was part of me and could ride the chit outa it, and was comfortable on it to slay anything

Kitty I'm not there yet, snow has sucked and have not got the time into it yet

But I can tell you, side hilling a alpha is like nothing else on the snow

Yes I'm mad at brp, and with the mountain park fiasco, I have every right to be

And with a great dealer in salmon arm, which is lacking here for brp, yes stew is great, but inconvenient with the back and forth between island

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry excuse my ignorance , What is this mountain park fiasco?
Mountain park in sicamous, where brp screwed the owner, verbally saying buy two dealers in cow Town, help us out and we will help you out in sicamous

Then take it back, like the old term of Indian giving

You know, tipical queerbec chit

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like stojans got some in season turbos too.

e8a6e452ea3d327ed4c1345b68f94199.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain park in sicamous, where brp screwed the owner, verbally saying buy two dealers in cow Town, help us out and we will help you out in sicamous

Then take it back, like the old term of Indian giving

You know, tipical queerbec chit
That was a greasy deal. Did the same thing basically to the guys I sold my dealership to. Told them do reno's on your building and expand your showroom and we will give you Side by Sides. They renoed a building they didn't own but leased with the blessing of the building owner and BRP says, nope, changed our mind. The guy that screwed them over was also tied into the Sicamous debacle. Greasy is a nice thing to say about him. Ohhhhhhhhh I could write a book........

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a greasy deal. Did the same thing basically to the guys I sold my dealership to. Told them do reno's on your building and expand your showroom and we will give you Side by Sides. They renoed a building they didn't own but leased with the blessing of the building owner and BRP says, nope, changed our mind. The guy that screwed them over was also tied into the Sicamous debacle. Greasy is a nice thing to say about him. Ohhhhhhhhh I could write a book........
That's how one ends up with broken legs.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that fawker needs a kick in the junk

Brp should have said, well if our western rep said that, guess we have to fulfill it

I mean the building was set up to brps exact specs, actually past there specs

Also I'm pretty sure Darren banister that owns banners used his gelled knee pads and gave brp some head lol

Problem is, mountain park would have done great, cause sooooo many people from this area, hate banner and the lack of anything good from them

What's great is he's a cousin to the owner of where I'm at now, we are supposed to get the family good guy deal lmfao

Which is a crock of chit, one of the parts guys wanted to buy a x3 turbo 4 seater, had 30000 plus cash

Got a price from banner, gave him stew at Courtney number, and stew was 3500 cheaper for same thing, buddy never bought from banner, and obviously not a good guy deal, which after looking, was full pop for unit and they took the pdi off, lmfao crooks

Top Bottom