2022 Ski Doos available in January 2021

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I should stop being surprised at how these threads go to dog sh!t so quickly.

"I won't buy Doo because of Bombardier". I'm waiting for someone to bring this up.

"I won't buy Doo because they're from Quebec, they do nothing for us out west". The east built us a proper mountain sled (yes, so is Polaris) and the first factory turbo. Oh and poutine, don't forget poutine!

"Its not a real turbo". Yes, yes it is. Just stay home and keep away from the keyboard.

"My friends sisters cousins dog was kicked walking into a dealership so I won't buy there". And yet the same people will buy a sled 8+ hours away and bitch about local businesses closing. Buy more than a jug of oil from your local dealer each year, treat them well and they will you. It's called building a relationship.

I'm pumped to snow check a new 2022 Turbo Freeride in spring. Yes I bought a 2020 NA and could have been pissed about a mid season turbo. Who cares, there IS a factory turbo. Polaris will follow soon as well. I'll ride the crap out of this one for the remainder of the season then... pishhhhhh!

Doo2015

Reaction score
I almost traded my 2018 850 off on a new turbo last spring. The colors held me back. I really hope they offer color customization like Polaris does. That and a 185 hp turbo!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I guess I should stop being surprised at how these threads go to dog sh!t so quickly.

"I won't buy Doo because of Bombardier". I'm waiting for someone to bring this up.

"I won't buy Doo because they're from Quebec, they do nothing for us out west". The east built us a proper mountain sled (yes, so is Polaris) and the first factory turbo. Oh and poutine, don't forget poutine!

"Its not a real turbo". Yes, yes it is. Just stay home and keep away from the keyboard.

"My friends sisters cousins dog was kicked walking into a dealership so I won't buy there". And yet the same people will buy a sled 8+ hours away and bitch about local businesses closing. Buy more than a jug of oil from your local dealer each year, treat them well and they will you. It's called building a relationship.

I'm pumped to snow check a new 2022 Turbo Freeride in spring. Yes I bought a 2020 NA and could have been pissed about a mid season turbo. Who cares, there IS a factory turbo. Polaris will follow soon as well. I'll ride the crap out of this one for the remainder of the season then... pishhhhhh!

So true and you made laugh to hard I nearly drooled on my phone.
Well written...

Top Bottom