2022-2023 Revelstoke and Area Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone headed to revelstoke from Edmonton and have room for a sled? I’ll give you $200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone headed to revelstoke from Edmonton and have room for a sled? I’ll give you $200.

Just can’t bring myself to throwing a poo on the trailer…………. Lol jk. If our third didn’t have the flu I’d help but just taking the deck now. Try the courier section. Might get more traction.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Shitzzzzz.
I wish this was sooner.
Only had one on the deck Johnny...But now 2 (A delivery)...Damn!
You pay more also...
Back on Wednesday.
Sorry Bud.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's happening today? (26th) Looks like 0c at 1900m and -6 in town. Any snow reports? Any freezing rain?
U could say we require a bit of a base now lol she sunk to …….china
BE2AD508-83D6-4BF9-8EB6-A68FEA3DABD5.jpeg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent seen the Limo in some time... But I thought it brought you between all the properties/bars they own?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent seen the Limo in some time... But I thought it brought you between all the properties/bars they own?

They would pick you up and take you back to glacier house, they weren’t allowed on the property for some reason so you just met them at the entrance

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They would pick you up and take you back to glacier house, they weren’t allowed on the property for some reason so you just met them at the entrance

Probably because they are competitors. Alex was an a hole when he ran that place.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Snowing again this morning and at cabin,
So basically those guys who like to pin and wiggle are destroying tracks, Not really enough snow for that particular maneuver. Lot of dirt and log bark Being exposed. LOL.
Basically, the skinny is (SNOW) that anything below 1700 M is extremely hard to ride, to not rideable due to the exposed and just buried willows. Have a saw and strong arms for that area.
There is still tons of damage being seen daily. A-arms, tracks, and hurt body parts from sudden stops...
Ride smartly and u should be okay. Avoid those pillows, too low of snow for that.
Also those small pillows in the snow are generally cut off trees from years past and are gonna hurt or do damage,
Have fun, ride safe everyone. Long season left and you don't need to be hurt for the rest of it.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The video of mountain mania with the Zala’s promo… classic, “bring your kids for a limo tour!” Lol big eddy and back while mom and dad had a quiet meal!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called Zalas lastnight and yep, there is no more limo.

Hopefully it dumps, but it’s looking like a dry spell is coming yet again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Snowing again this morning and at cabin,
So basically those guys who like to pin and wiggle are destroying tracks, Not really enough snow for that particular maneuver. Lot of dirt and log bark Being exposed. LOL.
Basically, the skinny is (SNOW) that anything below 1700 M is extremely hard to ride, to not rideable due to the exposed and just buried willows. Have a saw and strong arms for that area.
There is still tons of damage being seen daily. A-arms, tracks, and hurt body parts from sudden stops...
Ride smartly and u should be okay. Avoid those pillows, too low of snow for that.
Also those small pillows in the snow are generally cut off trees from years past and are gonna hurt or do damage,
Have fun, ride safe everyone. Long season left and you don't need to be hurt for the rest of it.
So all those videos that we see posted and miles and miles of powder are a figment of someone’s imagination??
Com’on now Richard. :rollinglaugh:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely a off winter.
Boulder Cabin is showing 5ft, what’s it normally at for this time of year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom