2022-2023-Mcbride conditions and updates

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod yesterday, trails are still being groomed, Renshaw very icy for first 6-7km. Small amount of dirt showing from parking lot till collection shack. Been cool at night so trails holding up! Not sure about new snow, a few inches a day or so ago! Riding buddies up there will find out more later.
Perfect thanks for the update 👍

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod yesterday, trails are still being groomed, Renshaw very icy for first 6-7km. Small amount of dirt showing from parking lot till collection shack. Been cool at night so trails holding up! Not sure about new snow, a few inches a day or so ago! Riding buddies up there will find out more later.

Thanks for the update Higgins. Small Father son group heading up Renshaw tomorrow
Will report back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw yesterday.
Had an epic tour and as always Renshaw didn’t disappoint We rode more new terrain that I have never before seen. And we were waaaaaaay beyond spirit !!!!
Put on 167 kms total By far the most K I HAVE EVER DONE in the alpine. Snow was super set up. But got better the further back u went.
Great day for a 15 and -17 year old. Took me till I was In My 40’s to get that far back.

Today was socked in and puking hard. Was windy and reloading If it stays cold like forecasted next week will be great

Trail up to 6 is getting patchy and wet. After that is pretty good

Probably my last
Trip up so Higgins please send out a big thank you to Rod and crew for another AWSOME season and job well done !!

I think we sometimes forget about the crazy amount of hours these Guys spend behind the controls just so we can ride a smooth trial.

Cheers !!
fd2b04ee16254cbd7c925bf0b8876e44.jpg

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
750960eb682045b2ac1a4baaaa25af7b.jpg

That is a great hidden valley to ride, there are two more lakes past the one you are above (and a bit behind you) but the farther you go the move extreme the avy hazards and traps but goes on quite a ways yet. One of my favorite spots.

Great job exploring!!!

Last edited:

174BIGRIG

Reaction score
Just wondering if there’s anyone me and my 8 year old son can tag along with Tuesday for a ride? He’s doubling with me on a 174 T3. I’ve been to mcbride for quite a few years and have experience riding here. We were thinking renshaw. Guys I was trying to come up with couldn’t make it.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have to thank Jason even though I haven’t meet him yet for getting my sled out of renshaw
Kinda funny that every time he tows a sled out its always 'One of the toughest yet' lol. You, us two weeks ago from Holy, and another one form Salmon.

ditch1000

Reaction score
How would conditions be for next weekend? Will the trails still be good into Renshaw and Lucille?
We have a sled deck and I’m debating coming to go sledding for a couple days with my son..
Also, where is a good place to stay and includes meals?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grooming will continue thru this week and till next weekend and then finish up for the season!! Lucielle and Belle parking lots are bare but snow still starting from trail heads. Renshaw parking will be past the collection shack and around the corner on the straight stretch. Hotrod will plow things out a bit wider and have a turn a round spot. Please do not block that area. MBCSA and ElJa grooming want to thank all of you for your support this season! Thanks for Riding McBride! Next time everyone! Higgins.

Top Bottom