2021 Polaris

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow
What a bunch of butt hurt doo laiders.
If it is not a posting that agrees with doo or promotes doo it will be destroyed.
A sled release by another company and it is terrorized relentlessly.
It is no wonder people call it DOO and MUD

Sorry but this site is turning into a waste of time.
What a sick read.......and not in a good way.

Mods.......what is your job........how long do these guys get to sit blocking the tracks before something is done.............
Geezzus i got my pepe slapped for a lot less (but did speak against doo so it adds up).

Some one might actually want to learn about Polaris??????

Last edited:

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
No, Gen4 was released Full bore into the mountain segment and trickled slowly into the trail segment.

How heroic of the Doo mountain segment to discover the bulkhead brace first! Also, I'm sure eating a belt on a groomed trail just outside of Valcourt Quebec was just horrible compared to being 40km deep into the mountains..

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it funny how Polaris releases new 650, new chasis and new touch screen display with industry first self regulating H&T warmers and this isn’t enough for the doo crew lol. If it was doo it would be praised. Good for Polaris for moving forward! The axys is still the best chasis in the mountains IMO. That’s the beauty of this world you get to choose what u ride different strokes for different folks. All the new sleds are deadly and each outshines the other in one way or another!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow
what a bunch of butt hurt doo laiders.
If it is not a posting that agrees with doo or promotes doo it will be destroyed.
It is no wonder people call it doo and mud

sorry but this site is turning into a waste of time.

Mods.......what is your job........how long do these guys get to sit blocking the tracks before something is done.............
Geezzus i got my pepe slapped for a lot less (but did speak against doo so it adds up).

Some one might actually want to learn about polaris??????

breath man breath

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about 850 Polaris vs the Alpha

need some info on that

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My breathing is just fine....ashamed to say I own a Doo with you as the self appointed leader that's all.....
Go back to your doo threads already, we all know what's best...lol.

my therapist says for everything negative i say i need to try and say something positive.

so here it goes

i like the 2.75" track idea, i think thats the ticket between generall all around mountain riding and reliabilty.

That was hard.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it funny how Polaris releases new 650, new chasis and new touch screen display with industry first self regulating H&T warmers and this isn’t enough for the doo crew lol. If it was doo it would be praised. Good for Polaris for moving forward! The axys is still the best chasis in the mountains IMO. That’s the beauty of this world you get to choose what u ride different strokes for different folks. All the new sleds are deadly and each outshines the other in one way or another!!

Let this marinate: Ski-Doo is the equivalent of the Liberal Party of Canada and S&M is parallel to the CBC. Any questions? :D

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
according to fredw the doo is the deadliest hahahaha

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow
What a bunch of butt hurt doo laiders.
It is no wonder people call it DOO and MUD

Sorry but this site is turning into a waste of time.

Some one might actually want to learn about Polaris??????

Only 25 or 30 of them. The rest are really good guys.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I definitely would not, they are hills to me, lol.
Wow you posted a pic...big deal. Again i suspect average day for most riders is a 1500' to 2000' elevation change max. Maybe we should all go and ride Everest top to bottom.
There are a few riders capable of using a T but for most its a clever sales gimmick ....
Still riding a 16 Pro with 36" react style front end .... Best thing announced is lower gearing and more heated storage ...not enough to warrant a new sled ... 850 T will be great for some but still more sled than most can handle ...

Btw i can post a pic too ....

Top Bottom