2021 Polaris

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo any of u POLARiS guYs know anything abouT the new QuicK DriVe 2 (QD2) belt drive sYsTem... what's your Thoughts ... Cough!! cough!!!... MaXi KaT goT your tongue what Doo u THiNK ??? I'm just LearninG

Last edited:

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo any of u POLARiS guYs know anything abouT the new QuicK DriVe 2 (QD2) belt drive sYsTem... what's your Thoughts ... Cough!! cough!!!... MaXi KaT goT your tongue what Doo u THiNK ??? I'm just LearninG
Jesus your typing skills suck, much easier to just type normal without all you bullshiet capital letters you put in their, remind me of a retarded kid I went to school with. Your names not Stewart is it?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus your typing skills suck, much easier to just type normal without all you bullshiet capital letters you put in their, remind me of a retarded kid I went to school with. Your names not Stewart is it?
What happened did the retarded kid get higher marks then u it's ok skid not everybody has your skiLLs... SkiD u sound like the kinda GuY thaT was Trained to siT down while u taken a piss ... Jesus is not here right NoW... He can't HeLP u MeoW !!! P. S. if YouR Looking for STeWART LooK in the MiRRoR ... BiTCH !!!

Last edited:

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fbcf43a2daf18fdf6b22f85e482d1cfe--short-bus-too-funny.jpg

this thread went full potato

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get this back on track... I say every year this is the time im gonna buy a new machine but never do. I really like the look and style of the khaos. Never owned a poo before and i drink the doolaid but seriously thinking on making a jump. is there anyone actually gonna check one of these poos? if you are who's you're go to dealer. i avoid Riverside here at all cost, not gonna bash them but have my reasons. I'd like to see one, any dealers have or will have one of these new machines on the floor before April? i never even sat on a poo before...

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get this back on track... I say every year this is the time im gonna buy a new machine but never do. I really like the look and style of the khaos. Never owned a poo before and i drink the doolaid but seriously thinking on making a jump. is there anyone actually gonna check one of these poos? if you are who's you're go to dealer. i avoid Riverside here at all cost, not gonna bash them but have my reasons. I'd like to see one, any dealers have or will have one of these new machines on the floor before April? i never even sat on a poo before...

rent for a day and see if u like the axys chasis!

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind there is a good difference between an 800rmk and 850khaos. Khaos is so much better and with a bit of gearing and clutching they haul arse.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riden with guy on Sunday who has a 18 800 gonna give er a go.

There is a big difference between the 800 Axy and 850 Khaos.. I will see what I can find out, I heard a rumour that there may be a demo ride coming out to vale with an 850, 165 and or 163 Khaos.

Top Bottom