lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_20220417_183209_501.jpg

Frisby Ridge

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I actually laughed out loud at the “after all I’ve done for snowmobiling” part of that Facebook post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what a judge said one day, "After everthing I have done for the justice sytem," and you guys are charging me for murdering my wife...
Unreal....
LOL.

Pictures of license plates, vehicles, drivers, sleds.... over on DooTalk.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite the comments over all this on some of the different sledding sites. Feel sorry for all the clubs that sit through long boring meetings with the greenies trying to make an argument for snowmobiling while others with nothing but their "me too" attitude just say FU. Like I have said on this particular site more than once...."we are our own worst enemies sometimes sadly".

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t blame Hanke blame Trudeau- ur f’d either way...we are all criminals....

Good on Quebec for fighting back. BC rolled over when the feds made the same threat here.

Hanke's still a dick though.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Signage, very well public knowledge, all over social media. This is not new.....Decades old for caribou issues and closures.
Come on!....
Just because he wants to ride and be non-compliant, He can pay the piper like anyone else who was to get caught....
Why is he special???
Break the law. Get caught. Pay the consequences.....I COULD BE WRONG ON THIS MAYBE????????

Read below fines the 2 caught earlier this year.
I’ve been riding out there since 85. Anyone with half a clue and a eyebrow knows about caribou area. Fines were ridiculous. 10,000 bucks should be the minimum that might reset their memory. If you cant read the signs dont be out there.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been riding out there since 85. Anyone with half a clue and a eyebrow knows about caribou area. Fines were ridiculous. 10,000 bucks should be the minimum that might reset their memory. If you cant read the signs dont be out there.

I’ve been saying this all along hit a few with a 10k fine u would never see a track in a closed area again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom