2020 sleds

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atta boy keep supporting Quebec while they continue to block pipelines and drop hot loads of French superiority on your chin.

Wow, I know some really good people from Quebec and I have no family ties there. It's like some guys wake up each morning and say, "What a nice day,who should I hate today?"

As bad as some Easterners are they are still Canadians and that is like the family members you can't stand, still family first though. I wish some would just take the high road once in a while.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atta boy keep supporting Quebec while they continue to block pipelines and drop hot loads of French superiority on your chin.
Chuck you Farley what do you think the people from south of the border are doing ,line 3 can’t get through Minnesota,where the **%# do you think Polaris comes from ...and the keystone blockage ? Ya the Americans love us .

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
paying taxes is something that is inevitable....who you support with your own money is a choice you can make

But it’s still a choice. Regardless of what you buy you pay taxes. Buying American made still sends money to Ottawa where they give it to whomever they see fit to.

If living here is such an issue people could move to the US. If the NDP and Liberals were to merge I would start looking at ways to do so lol.

But anyways I don’t care what someone buys or doesn’t buy who who they don’t support. It’s their choice and they are allowed to make it. Everyone has their reasons for what they do or don’t do. I just am pointing out you can’t get away from supporting Quebec on different levels unless you cease to stop having anything to do with the Canadian economy.

kgb117

Reaction score
We should all make home made snowshoes and just walk up to the cabin and use the friction between our legs to warm up our sandwiches.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chuck you Farley what do you think the people from south of the border are doing ,line 3 can’t get through Minnesota,where the **%# do you think Polaris comes from ...and the keystone blockage ? Ya the Americans love us .
Those are paid protestors.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer quoted me $14 k on a grey and green hardcore plus tax, not that I’m buying one but just was curious
Surprised they are eating the freight and PDI. They are making zero $$ at $14k.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't like the look of the g4 at first, but it has grown on me.
They finally have the bugs worked out and the 2020 expert looks killer to me.

I think they look better in real life, I don’t know if it’s just the angle or what, but that pictures not very flattering

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they look better in real life, I don’t know if it’s just the angle or what, but that pictures not very flattering

They do look better in person, but I actually like that picture haha

Top Bottom