2020 sleds

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d like to see Manufacturers turn back the clocks, start putting out 1998 chassis out there again. Keep the gomers at the cabins. And only produce 50 per year.

I’m against growing our sport, with growth brings stupidity, which means closures.

Make it hard work again.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d like to see Manufacturers turn back the clocks, start putting out 1998 chassis out there again. Keep the gomers at the cabins. And only produce 50 per year.

I’m against growing our sport, with growth brings stupidity, which means closures.

Make it hard work again.

I'd bet you still wear straight leg Levi's with your T-shirt tucked in and socks in your sandals.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 3A2C2721-BAF5-4BB7-8A89-1523D17A7335.jpeg
    3A2C2721-BAF5-4BB7-8A89-1523D17A7335.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 361

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm betting market share will dictate who has who beat?

The majority of people doesn’t necessarily mean it is the best product.........hence the NDP in power........

Just to stir the pot a little hahaha

Really absolutely every sled out there is great in its own right nowadays. A pretty average rider can be made better riding any of these new sleds versus 20 years ago when they needed mods even with awesome riders to get where a box stock one can fly past today.

I would love to see some more options straight from the factory on the suspension front. Everything from mild to wild could be available. Some factory warrantied power up kits whether it be turbo or pipe/head/etc would be nice and could be done with partnerships. I think that is what we will see from Cat this year.

Last edited:

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If this is accurate and they at least got away from the torsion springs to a shock it’s a big step in the right direction I would say it’s the biggest issue with stock doos poor rear skid it has been forever. Is the 850 engine staying the same? Seems like some of the issues have been worked out on the newer ones is that correct? I sure haven’t head of the endless belt issues this season

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like torsion springs. Only thing I don't like about the skid is that it's made out of really weak and cheap metal.
Be nice if they beefed it up a bunch.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like torsion springs. Only thing I don't like about the skid is that it's made out of really weak and cheap metal.
Be nice if they beefed it up a bunch.

I just think shock technology has come so far crank up a chamber psi from 100 to 200psi rider can be 150 to 300lbs throw in dampening and lockout modes for changing riding styles during day it makes the springs look ancient. That QSL feature is unreal to me

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just think shock technology has come so far crank up a chamber psi from 100 to 200psi rider can be 150 to 300lbs throw in dampening and lockout modes for changing riding styles during day it makes the springs look ancient. That QSL feature is unreal to me

And I hate air shocks. But again each to thier own.
If I close the compression valve all the way on my
Kyb 40s they are basically locked out.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really disliked the old ones too felt like they were stiff until they collapsed

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really disliked the old ones too felt like they were stiff until they collapsed

I've rode with the qls shocks lots. They are great for someone who doesn't like to piss around with setting. They have 3 settings, mine have around 100 settings.(they arent not stock) So takes a bit more effort to set them up, but they are way better for me.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've rode with the qls shocks lots. They are great for someone who doesn't like to piss around with setting. They have 3 settings, mine have around 100 settings.(they arent not stock) So takes a bit more effort to set them up, but they are way better for me.
I've had the million clicker shocks.

I found no one would wait for me to count clicks when conditions change.

With the QSL, you can go from trail to powder in 3 clicks.

They are mint.
And they come in coils if your allergic to air.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had the million clicker shocks.

I found no one would wait for me to count clicks when conditions change.

With the QSL, you can go from trail to powder in 3 clicks.

They are mint.
And they come in coils if your allergic to air.

Lots of people like them (air shocks). They are ok. But I like mine better, that is why spent a lot of money on them. Most people would hate them, but they are what I like.

That's the thing about sledding, everyone has differnt idea of what they want. I don't want air shocks or a coil over rear or 3 compression settings.

I'd like the rmotion long tracked. But that will probably never happen

Last edited:
Top Bottom