2019 Alpha

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops... 3 guys lifting a stuck alpha and Wham... Bent tunnel

Wow, who was helping you with the lifting, Hulk and Superman.
Would not expect that above the idler brace/bumper rail plus in front of the board support.
Not cool.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never had to have anyone sign a non disclosure agreement for goodwill. The guy that makes the decision bases it on what kind of oil the customer uses, long time customer of BRP and how far past warranty has been expired will determine the amount of goodwill. Now back in the day I was reimbursed for a heli charge for a customer that had her crank go at very low kms. Was told to keep it quiet. Not sure if the manufacturer still does that sort of thing for select cases.
I've heard of other manufacturers springing for heli bills recently but not BRP. It may have been the dealer not the manufacturer though I'm not sure on the exact details.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motors blowing, tunnels kinking, rails busting in half.
Shes a game changer lol

Well, at least this so called game changer has a company backing the owners with a solid warranty......can't say that on some other brands that are experiencing major issues. I won't mention names.....cough.cough.brp.cough.cough.........lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, at least this so called game changer has a company backing the owners with a solid warranty......can't say that on some other brands that are experiencing major issues. I won't mention names.....cough.cough.brp.cough.cough.........lol

That's good, sounds like they are going to need it!

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered this bumper from Chrisco. No taco kitty for me!!

Attachments

• FED61609-FC49-4D9D-9F8E-D010B74DF85D.jpg
    FED61609-FC49-4D9D-9F8E-D010B74DF85D.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 347

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's good, sound like they are going to need it!

I think Cat/Textron will get the issues figured out...actually I am confident that they will.

Perhaps, you should focus about the brand you run...or does the doolaide prevent you from complaining about the weaknesses of your brand and the lack of support provided?

But, I get it....human nature....its more fun pointing out the deficiencies of others. Makes us feel better for our shortcomings.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Cat/Textron will get the issues figured out...actually I am confident that they will.

Perhaps, you should focus about the brand you run...or does the doolaide prevent you from complaining about the weaknesses of your brand?

But, I get it....human nature....its more fun pointing out the deficiencies of others. Makes us feel better for our shortcomings.

That's some good advice, you should follow it lmao

Last edited:
Top Bottom