2019 Alpha

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Niner! All BS aside you’ll love it. Randy rides the snot outta his and it’s been good so a guy like you with skills should really make it dance!

Yes....I am on a suicide mission of having no friends tonight, lol

Who is the one friend you are afraid to loose????
MM is gonna be fun. lol
The world is a changin!
Fireball and you know it!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is niner's fault.
He bought an Alpha and derailed the Alpha thread!
Keep us posted to the nines on how it turns out.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will post a pic tomorrow afternoon when it’s in the trailer. Going to be a cool build. Not sure what I’ll do with the turbo pro, not going to give it away, might keep it to spank sidewinders. lol.

Challenge excepted.... you pick 1 hill and I pick one with 2 back to back climbs no resting at bottom. Let's do Revy and keep it simple I pick training chute!!

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Additional Monorails going down!!

Another unsubstantiated troll comment going down.

Even if they are there has not been one case yet that Cat has not stood behind their product 100%.
Who bilked their customers for millions on bulkheads, belts, wiring harnesses, upgrading ect.

There is a thread for what to watch for on 18 and newer Cats.
Keep the BS over there so the mods don't have to clean up a mess over here

Thanks

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will post a pic tomorrow afternoon when it’s in the trailer. Going to be a cool build. Not sure what I’ll do with the turbo pro, not going to give it away, might keep it to spank sidewinders. lol.

Challenge excepted.... you pick 1 hill and I pick one with 2 back to back climbs no resting at bottom. Let's do Revy and keep it simple I pick training shoot.

I'm coming. Weather permitting. No run at hill. Start on an uphill. Im spankin you both with my na 8th wonder of the world.

My interest was rattled on these challenges but when I saw all the SPANKING that will go on i’ll pass thx.
I don’t swing that way, actually it kinda grossed me out, but hey each to their own LOL

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another unsubstantiated troll comment going down.

Even if they are there has not been one case yet that Cat has not stood behind their product 100%.
Who bilked their customers for millions on bulkheads, belts, wiring harnesses, upgrading ect.

There is a thread for what to watch for on 18 and newer Cats.
Keep the BS over there so the mods don't have to clean up a mess over here

Thanks

I ride with guys that in total have 8 Alphas all running great. 3 rails have hairlined cracks. All replaced under warranty.

Just passing along info. No I have not read the pages on this thread. Sorry to have grated you the wrong way.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity are the cracks more on the 162s or is it just random?
Have a 162 in our group with a what appears to be a crack.

Tough to tell if it is powder coat or an actual crack.

Either way cat has another rail being airfreighted in on warrenty.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with guys that in total have 8 Alphas all running great. 3 rails have hairlined cracks. All replaced under warranty.

Just passing along info. No I have not read the pages on this thread. Sorry to have grated you the wrong way.

Ooops.

Top Bottom