2019/2020 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the number of sleds up today? I know there will always be snow to be found but just curious. Cheers guys ride safe

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It was up to the eaves three weeks ago when we were in the Renshaw and headed up to have a peek. We were there 2 weeks ago and headed in 27 so didn't see, but that snow was chest deep and McBride has been getting hammered so I would assume with settling this should be 1/4 way up to the peak by now.

I guess we can all see this at mountain mania which is on Jan 25, right around the corner. Grab your tickets now, we need to have a certain amount of tickets sold to even make a go of this event and the deadline for numbers it Tuesday. Please go online and get them now. http://www.showpass.com/mountain-mania-x/

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was up to the eaves three weeks ago when we were in the Renshaw and headed up to have a peek. We were there 2 weeks ago and headed in 27 so didn't see, but that snow was chest deep and McBride has been getting hammered so I would assume with settling this should be 1/4 way up to the peak by now.

I guess we can all see this at mountain mania which is on Jan 25, right around the corner. Grab your tickets now, we need to have a certain amount of tickets sold to even make a go of this event and the deadline for numbers it Tuesday. Please go online and get them now. http://www.showpass.com/mountain-mania-x/

minors are allowed with adult

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How’s the snow holding up with this cold? Hasn’t settled much according to the weather station.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Look at the forcast for McBride for mountain mania, better get your tickets now.

mcb.JPG

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has it been windy there the past day or two , snow still decent ? Wondering if it’s worth braving the cooler temps or just going to Blue where it’s suposoed to be warmer

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has it been windy there the past day or two , snow still decent ? Wondering if it’s worth braving the cooler temps or just going to Blue where it’s suposoed to be warmer
zero wind but really cold. very few riders.

Top Bottom