2019/2020 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grooming has begun folks. Lucille and Renshaw are done. Unload in the parking lots as usual, expect skinny snow conditions until about 8 kms on the Renshaw trail. It's time to pay to play folks so be sure to stop in at the train station to get your best mugshot taken for the seasons pass. Early bird adult price $225 until end of November , $250 after that, veterans $225, youth (15-17)$150 , this includes your $50 for bcsf club membership. Kids 14 and under are free. Day pass is $25. If you have already purchased your bcsf membership show your card at the train station so you don't get charged twice for it. Remember it's still early season riding, but conditions up top are fantastic and above average for this time of year. Belle should be done in the next few days. Play safe!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grooming has begun folks. Lucille and Renshaw are done. Unload in the parking lots as usual, expect skinny snow conditions until about 8 kms on the Renshaw trail. It's time to pay to play folks so be sure to stop in at the train station to get your best mugshot taken for the seasons pass. Early bird adult price $225 until end of November , $250 after that, veterans $225, youth (15-17)$150 , this includes your $50 for bcsf club membership. Kids 14 and under are free. Day pass is $25. If you have already purchased your bcsf membership show your card at the train station so you don't get charged twice for it. Remember it's still early season riding, but conditions up top are fantastic and above average for this time of year. Belle should be done in the next few days. Play safe!

Hey CR.

Is there a contact person I can call up and pay my early bird fee to then come get my picture next week.

Uzeste

Reaction score
Lost black polaris axys side panel on Renshaw trail on way down. Should be close to Cabin didn't have enough gas to go get it by the time we noticed. If someone see please ether leave it or bring to cabin. Thanks

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey CR.

Is there a contact person I can call up and pay my early bird fee to then come get my picture next week.

I would suggest calling the visitor centre at the train station as that's where you'll get the pass done 250-569-3366 or 1 866 569 3366 .Talk to them they could probably set something up for you.

Last edited:

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any info on the Bung ride? Id like to bring my daughter on our old enticers if they make it up the sled deck ramp...lol Is it at bell or lucielle? Saturday?

Thanks

Belle has been groomed . All trails ready for the weekend. Don't forget bung bung this weekend !

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any info on the Bung ride? Id like to bring my daughter on our old enticers if they make it up the sled deck ramp...lol Is it at bell or lucielle? Saturday?

Thanks

Just gotta send it!

tworton

Reaction score
Any updates for conditions from today (Saturday)? Headed up bright and early stoked for the first rip of the year on the new ALPHA!!!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother said renshaw was very good. When they found fresh it was bumper deep.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod today and season busy for the first weekend! Lots of riders with good snow and Bung Bung on. Renshaw and Lucielle will be groomed tonight! Go to Renshaw!! Best snow!

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time at renshaw today.
Was getting busy on the hill. But good snow was readily available. With no new snow the close areas seen lots of use. The further you venture the less tracks. Anywhere in the shade was nice and soft. A light crust is forming from the areas with more sunlight.

We found an entire valley still untouched.

Trail up and end of day down was in great shape for early season grooming. Very much appreciated.

We will go check out Lucille for a shorter trail on our half day ride tomorrow.

a9cb62b4aeea03c214ae80f11e89f13b.jpg
809d73cb47a1cf60356030edbe39cc6b.jpg

Top Bottom