2018/2019 Sled Deck vs 4 place rant

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heh, you're welcome... Leave the jokes to us BC folks lucky enough to live 1/2 from sick riding areas... You guys just worry about filming that video on the weigh off! Whatever it takes, make the Alpha Cat look good, don't care what kind of video magic you gotta use.

And as far as the internet jokes thing... Baraaaaap ain't exactly new to forums, they have these things on all topics / sports... They even let you post in prison... Baraaaaap Obama went 25-0 in E-fights while posting in prison, all KO's like you just read above.

Past President

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heh, you're welcome... Leave the jokes to us BC folks lucky enough to live 1/2 from sick riding areas... You guys just worry about filming that video on the weigh off! Whatever it takes, make the Alpha Cat look good, don't care what kind of video magic you gotta use.

And as far as the internet jokes thing... Baraaaaap ain't exactly new to forums, they have these things on all topics / sports... They even let you post in prison... Baraaaaap Obama went 25-0 in E-fights while posting in prison, all KO's like you just read above.

Past President

Look me up for a rip this winter Brian

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look me up for a rip this winter Brian

This is Baraaaaap Obama who's enquiring? If it is who I think it is, you won't wanna ride with me, B.O. went Cat... You got a good tow-rope?.............

....... For your G-4... Once you run outta belts I won't be able to lend you a belt as it's got Kitty Fur all over it.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is Baraaaaap Obama who's enquiring? If it is who I think it is, you won't wanna ride with me, B.O. went Cat... You got a good tow-rope?.............

....... For your G-4... Once you run outta belts I won't be able to lend you a belt as it's got Kitty Fur all over it.

I cant afford new iron but I got beer

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok yah, not who I thought it was... Was just busting your balls, I try and get a G4 shot in wherever I can.... Uuum yah weren't we talking about riding last year...? You know the way up to Hunters Sydney bowl from Swansea Point? I've always wanted to try that ride.

Baraaaaap Obama

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok yah, not who I thought it was... Was just busting your balls, I try and get a G4 shot in wherever I can.... Uuum yah weren't we talking about riding last year...? You know the way up to Hunters Sydney bowl from Swansea Point? I've always wanted to try that ride.

Baraaaaap Obama

Know how to get there just have bit of troubles getting back

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there parking for a 4 place? Or is it sled deck only

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on track....kind of.....I'm selling a Sno pro 8ft deck if anyone is interested.
It's in the classifieds in truck accessories.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Baraaaaap Obama

Know how to get there just have bit of troubles getting back
We've got the technology to pull this off. Do it early season before it becomes a whooped out mess.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok let's do it up! I don't care if we get lost after we get there as long as we get to taste the goods.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wholly F$%k boys. You guys from BC can't even keep on track with bashing 4 place trailers and sled decks. Do i need to start another thread for you guys to focus on? lay off the herb, and stay focused.
What's funny there, even before weed was legal, I know more people from. Red beer area that smoke leftys, than b. C

So the stigma doesn't really match

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AEB722FB-2867-4BEF-AF5F-1E563DA8D215.gif

Top Bottom