2018/19 Revelstoke and Area Updates

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair bit of snow supposed to start hitting on Thursday through Saturday last time I looked so may get a reload?

Reactions: Dmf

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are staying in the big boy cabin maybe its time to ride a big boy area and get off frisbee...

At 33 post and already putting in dumbazz comments. Frisby offer's some of the best technical riding without the traffic but then what do some of us know, we don't stay at the BIG BOYS cabin.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never mind the bickering - it dumped last night -time for the Calgary to Revy road rally but unfortunately the pass is closed for avalanche control until 11 pm ,probably for the best though.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Parking lots are jamed full.
Snow is awesme..80cm and still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The season has begun now.

Book your room as they are going fast.

All the Cakgary folks are not cancelling their rooms this weekend that they book every weekend and then cancel on snow conditions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

POPCORN!!!!!

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple friends were out today and said it was deep! Pretty jealous I can't be there.
How's conditions down in area 51 and joss anybody here been into them?

Hughman

Reaction score
Rode Boulder yesterday had a great day clear all day long for us! Played in the trees snow was ok a bit setup but was worth it! Visibility was awesome. A huge shout out to all the youth up riding yesterday made me smile all day long seeing the young guns givener throttle around the cabin & on the trails!

676ec97f3bed8a60e980221118c3ca61.jpg

Top Bottom