2017 Ski-Doo Summit Lined up with a 2016 Summit T3

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
This is a 2016 T3 Summit 174 in red and a 2017 Summit Rev G4 165, I lined this up as best as possible but obviously my driveway is no measuring lab, just for you guys to check out...cheers dave

724z1l.jpg

o5wb5e.jpg

2wo97cg.jpg

2r7lxna.jpg

Last edited:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are you finding that track attack angle as well how is it working in the deep snow? Hopefully not like the 2007 -2009 tracks? Sled looks great!

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
How are you finding that track attack angle as well how is it working in the deep snow? Hopefully not like the 2007 -2009 tracks? Sled looks great!

The track is lighter, stronger and better in every way, sounds like an ad i know, but it is confirmed by all riding them at Carl Kuster's place and elsewhere. Nothing like 2007-2009 but I had a blast on those sleds too. cheers dave

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you ever had the new one stuck. the design off the rear bumper looks like it is better for lifting not the xm was bad ...the design of the stock pro is nuts the flap jams up against the bumper and you cannot get a grip to lift there are certain stucks were if one strong redneck or two little farts could lift the sled on to traction and proceed

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
have you ever had the new one stuck. the design off the rear bumper looks like it is better for lifting not the xm was bad ...the design of the stock pro is nuts the flap jams up against the bumper and you cannot get a grip to lift there are certain stucks were if one strong redneck or two little farts could lift the sled on to traction and proceed

Oh yeah we all got them stuck, you still will bite off more than you can chew, sorry never used the bumper, rarely do, more just ski pull or roll her over...she rolls nice! I noticed lifting it onto the wheels it is harder for us short guys to lift up due to that higher bumper, but when it is stuck that will make it easier...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and at 17g+ they are a steal! Still come with Kmart shocks though.

i know this is a 154 but the 165 is like a 174 so the 154 should be line a 163.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 576

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and at 17g+ they are a steal! Still come with Kmart shocks though.
Yeah some times try to be brand biased but some times you ya go well like why can't the 850 be offered in a fricken freeride with a three track option with either the cat or polaris color combos and if I hit a fricken tree hard why can't it be as indestuctable as the cat or if have to roll by hand why can't it be as light as the pro with quick drive.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know this is a 154 but the 165 is like a 174 so the 154 should be line a 163.

Thats a bit more reasonable, but is that OTD? Or before tax,PDI ext ext.

Price on these things is getting retarded IMO

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a bit more reasonable, but is that OTD? Or before tax,PDI ext ext.

Price on these things is getting retarded IMO

Just have to pull out the " do you know who I am" line. Cash in your 2000 post and Hun run for free PDI.

sorry off topic. Skidoos are the best, continue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom