2017 Axys 174?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only release date that seem to count was last Monday..............wasn't it?

I ride a T3 174, I am curious to see if they release one. I am not brand loyal, whatever works and feels good is what I go with. Would be very curious to try the Axys with a 174. There is things I like about both brands.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought competition was what it was all about? Call me a fanboy for mentioning an apples to apples comparison? A comparison that's been talked about for the last 2 years, that both sides want.... I started this thread asking for news on the 174' Axys, not to start a rant thread like the other doo ones everyone is complaining about....

I wasn't referring to you directly. It was meant for the guys who clearly ride ONLY ride one brand and come into the opposite brands threads to stir **** up with useless posts derailing the thread completely.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is a great time to be a sledder. All the manufactors make a great sled. What is the best fit for one guy/gal may not be the best fit for the next guy/gal on the hill. To me it all comes down to individual preference and riding style. A lot depends on the pilot at the controls. I like all the new sleds but ride a proclimb. I am not nearly a good enough rider to be able to critique the pros and cons of any of the sleds available today or even the older sleds for that matter. I just like to ride and don't care if the guy/gal next to me on the hill or trail thinks his sled is the best thing to hit the snow and mine is a pile of garbage. I am gonna be smiling under my helmet either way... Just my 2 cents....
P.S. love the look of the AXYS..

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious how many more new words Chris burandt is gonna come up with this year for these new sleds..

No sign of Burandt in any of the unveil youtube videos I watched! Crazy, maybe a big fallout?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15lbs lighter than a 154 summit.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't ski Doo come out with a 174 in 2015?? :rolleyes::beer:

So what's the big deal here?
I had a 174 on my M7 in 2007. Only took 8 years for doo and 10 years for poo. Hopefully cat got the memo and has a 174 for next year too.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's easier to tow out a lighter sled! Even the 154 can pull it out no problem.
Thats what I get out of that.

I wouldn't be worried about weight just realibility, my etec has over 6500 km and I'm running nitrous , my buddy as a pro with 3000 miles and already did the engine twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom