2016 Sask snow show Nov 4-6

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I haven't seen a thread for this but if your around the Saskatoon area this weekend swing by the snow show at Prairieland park and check out what all the great vendors have to offer!

If you pop into hall c come and say hello and enter our free draw for one night's accommodations at Summit Creek Cabins and a day of sled Photography by us!
ec70ecb7e437dc1ec89aa30a5b7ce55b.jpg

See you all soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I haven't seen a thread for this but if your around the Saskatoon area this weekend swing by the snow show at Prairieland park and check out what all the great vendors have to offer!

If you pop into hall c come and say hello and enter our free draw for one night's accommodations at Summit Creek Cabins and a day of sled Photography by us!//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161104/ec70ecb7e437dc1ec89aa30a5b7ce55b.jpg

See you all soon!

See ya there!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ron will be there with the 10th anniversary Snowandmud Stock as well as some clearance old stock as well. He'll be setup in booth 126

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice to see the snow show got bigger then two years ago last time I went. Hall C wasn't even open then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom