Saskatchewan Snowmobile Show - Saskatoon - Nov 6 - 8, 2015

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
show was pretty good. Turnout seemed good and most everyone seemed to be walking around with something they bought. I came in just after 1 and had wristband #15338.
while there was alot to look at for some reason i came away somewhat disappointed. Seemed like every booth was selling the same thing. No real deals that i could find and not much in terms of anything unique..
Snow bikes everywhere....Boost it FZ700 with a 146 is mega cool

Most of the mods didnt impress me but I'm not into neon powdercoat jobs

Super impressed with Full Lotus decks..if i were buying new this is where I'd go...guys were great to talk with. Going to new Marlon was night and day different in quality.

FFun had a T3 174 with a Aerocharger and Elka shocks for the amazingly low price of 30k.

Stereos on snowmobiles could potentially be the most annoying thing ever.

New Polaris stuff looks much better built than previous Gen.

As usual Curtis and his sidekick whos name escapes me from VARDA, Randy from Yamaha, and a few others were super friendly as usual. Saw Weir boondocking breifly but didnt make it back there. Tried to drop in S&M booth but man did they put them off the beaten path.
All in all great show. Most vendors seemed to say they were moving more product than in Edmonton. Not sure if it was just me but this show seemed to have more scantily clad women than in past shows. My neck hurts..

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
show was pretty good. Turnout seemed good and most everyone seemed to be walking around with something they bought. I came in just after 1 and had wristband #15338.
while there was alot to look at for some reason i came away somewhat disappointed. Seemed like every booth was selling the same thing. No real deals that i could find and not much in terms of anything unique..
Snow bikes everywhere....Boost it FZ700 with a 146 is mega cool

Most of the mods didnt impress me but I'm not into neon powdercoat jobs

Super impressed with Full Lotus decks..if i were buying new this is where I'd go...guys were great to talk with. Going to new Marlon was night and day different in quality.

FFun had a T3 174 with a Aerocharger and Elka shocks for the amazingly low price of 30k.

Stereos on snowmobiles could potentially be the most annoying thing ever.

New Polaris stuff looks much better built than previous Gen.

As usual Curtis and his sidekick whos name escapes me from VARDA, Randy from Yamaha, and a few others were super friendly as usual. Saw Weir boondocking breifly but didnt make it back there. Tried to drop in S&M booth but man did they put them off the beaten path.
All in all great show. Most vendors seemed to say they were moving more product than in Edmonton. Not sure if it was just me but this show seemed to have more scantily clad women than in past shows. My neck hurts..

Does this mean you think Marlon is NOT good quality? Don't see how that could be possible. Their new deck looks incredible IMO.

And, I'm guessing you were talking about Shawn Maxwell. He was here in Edmonton with Curtis, anyway.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this mean you think Marlon is NOT good quality? Don't see how that could be possible. Their new deck looks incredible IMO.

And, I'm guessing you were talking about Shawn Maxwell. He was here in Edmonton with Curtis, anyway.

the new marlon was alright but the one they had here was priced higher than a FLM and weld and fab quality wasn't comparable.

It wasn't sean. Think his buddies name was Will. Was a real nice guy to chat with.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I thought it was a pretty good show. This afternoon was crazy busy. FFUN motors had a couple nice lovely ladies handing out free shirts. Beer garden can always be larger. Nice meeting you Ron, hope to see you guys again next year.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
the new marlon was alright but the one they had here was priced higher than a FLM and weld and fab quality wasn't comparable.

It wasn't sean. Think his buddies name was Will. Was a real nice guy to chat with.

That was Will at the varda booth, we were by the beer gardens in hall c as we weren't booked to come to the show till just over a week ago. But with the response we had from members and all the future members we met this weekend we will be here next season for sure. And we will work on getting a booth close to all the activity. Thanks everyone.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were looking forward to catching up Rotax_Kid but we were swamped. For us it was a great show! Thanks everyone that stopped in and it was great to see so many familiar faces. we are lookning forward to getting on the snow with everyone.

missed fernie snow there this year he always had good advice, but doo need to thank the boys in the fernie booth they sent a bunch of intrest our way.

anyways we are heading out for a ride in the am and will keep everyone posted

Top Bottom