2016 m8000 153 limited first ride!

Uptown

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my first impressions with this sled.
I felt very comfortable right from the get go, rode Blue River for break in.
This sled absolutely rocks!! I pulled some lines that were rediculous for me anyways...the pro with the 2.25" track was wanting a 3"
for sure.
It sidehills, jumps, drops, climbs soo well.
Coming from a 10 m8 i can not believe the difference.
Have tried XM and Pros, both do not feel as forgiving and capable as this new proclimb. I have yet to get comfortable on an XM even though most of my buds ride them well.
This sled is soo much fun!!
Although the secondary set screw is gouging into the face plate but i have filed and polished both to hopefully stop it. Probably will get a brass tipped set screw to cure that soon.
Just curious if others feel the same with the capability of this model?
Can't beat the power, durability and tough chassis that rides this good....

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very underrated chassis in my opinion. I came of a 13 Pro RMK with SLP Stage 2 and a 3" to my Cat and do not regret the change. I do notice the extra weight at times but the sled is very well balanced, has great suspension and just feels like a stronger chassis overall. On the engine side there is no comparison, even though this engine has been around for years it is incredibly strong with only that slight burble on the bottom end.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought one of these and wont get to try it until next season.....:(......thanks for review

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way coming from a 08 M8. I was amazed at basically everything. I'm waiting to see if ac comes out with a recall for the set screw problem.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom