2016 axys 36 inch front end.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are guys running? There is tons of options and they all look basically the same with the only difference being price.

I want to use my factory clicker shocks as I have been really happy with them over the standard shocks.

Yes I know I can search but everything is really old.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trencher's, Absolute Power and Performance in St. Albert, have the 36" on my 2019 SKS and used my original walker evans clicker

Last edited:

BAC'S

Reaction score
I just installed the b-pwr front end nice and simple found it much more nimble and build quality seems to be top notch.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you buy one that does not require you to re-use your Polaris ball joints on the spindle-end of the arm.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put Z-Bros 36" on my 2016 axys and they were great, a little to pricey in my opinion and I had to trim the spindles and take the stock heim joints out of the oem A-arms and install them in the new ones which was a bit of a PITA... my friend just installed the trenchers 36" on his 2018 800 and they are an easy install no messing about and very strong as he found out a few days ago when he pilled into a cut off tree that was hiding below the snow and did no damage. Im on a 2021 axys that comes with a 36" stance but if I was to buy an aftermarket set again it would be the Trenchers.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B-Pwr with stock mono tubes ...lots of fun and so far so good!

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trenchers should be renamed to Loggers, I've taken a few trees out with them, no damage to the arms.. Can't say the same about the trees.

UltraLiteTriple

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed a set of b-pwr arms last night, looked great coming out of the package, but i must say i was disappointed in the fit of the bushings. The arms where the bushing go have no powder coating, so no rust protection and the bushings which where all installed backwards just fall out. The upper arm bushings were the tightest fit but still extremely easy to push in and with your finger. The lower left was the worst where just turning the arm over the bushings would fall on the floor, also the welds on the lower left has a lot of porosity.

Last edited:

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking the pivot bushings that mount to the bulkhead? You do NOT want any powdercoat inside any bushing journal ever! That will cause binding in short order. You want, need to lube them with some waterproof lubricant periodically too

UltraLiteTriple

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking the pivot bushings that mount to the bulkhead? You do NOT want any powdercoat inside any bushing journal ever! That will cause binding in short order. You want, need to lube them with some waterproof lubricant periodically too

Yes those bushings and they should pivot between the pin and bushing like the factory ones do not between the bushing and arm.

Top Bottom