2016 Arctic Cat Demo Rides

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
Every dealer i called today were willing to do a 2016 ltd m8000 153 no estart in the 14s pdi and freight included plus gst. Im really thinking im gonna pull the pin on this. Its time for a change from my 09 M8 lol. Everyone i spoke to who rode a demo had mostly positive things to say.
My only gripe is the premium gauge. Its been almost 10 years, update the technology a little bit lol. Engine temp would be nice without having to hold 2 buttons for 10 seconds every time you start the sled. But i guess if it aint broke, dont fix it.
Either way its looking like a 2016 ltd will be sitting in my garage this winter :D
I have one right now still in the crate if your interested.( green) Alberta Cycle

elementrzr

Reaction score
anyone know when the front end kit is gonna be available ? and what will be the price ?
thank you

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
anyone know when the front end kit is gonna be available ? and what will be the price ?
thank you
Give me a call at the shop, glad to help you out on prices and when they will be available.
780-477-3525 mike

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
Every dealer i called today were willing to do a 2016 ltd m8000 153 no estart in the 14s pdi and freight included plus gst. Im really thinking im gonna pull the pin on this. Its time for a change from my 09 M8 lol. Everyone i spoke to who rode a demo had mostly positive things to say.
My only gripe is the premium gauge. Its been almost 10 years, update the technology a little bit lol. Engine temp would be nice without having to hold 2 buttons for 10 seconds every time you start the sled. But i guess if it aint broke, dont fix it.
Either way its looking like a 2016 ltd will be sitting in my garage this winter :D

Check out Next Stage Gauges

Something every cat owner should do! The cat gauges are able to run even Boost and AFR readings.

I am in no way affiliated with them, I just love the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom