2015 snow check program

noob

Reaction score
Posted on snowest as well, with viper being so new it's hard to get actual pricing or what's included with the snow check program. mpi kit with warranty is off the list as it's going to boost-it's shop for the upgrades. Is there a bcs setup included in the snowcheck program, or cash incentives. What are you guys getting for pricing. thanx

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Most of our guys are gonna do boost-it kits and ake the BCA Avy pack from Yamaha. The MPI kit is a good value though. PM me for pricing. -Cody

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Cycle Works Red Deer and Okotoks Locations are going to have a very exciting snow check special on the Vipers with a couple different Turbo Options to pick from. We have teamed up with Boost-It, and will be releasing all the details next week.

Last edited:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycle Works Red Deer and Okotoks Locations are going to have an awesome snow check special on the Vipers with a couple different Turbo Options. We have teamed up with Boost-It, and will be releasing all the details next week.

Very interested in this. I might just become a 4 stoke guy yet

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
The MPI kits are working very well but if you want the ultimate in turbo performance out of your new Viper spend the extra money on the Boost-IT kit! My sled has been awesome all season and Neil continues to make improvements all the time. Feel free to contact me for pricing.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycle Works Red Deer and Okotoks Locations are going to have a very exciting snow check special on the Vipers with a couple different Turbo Options to pick from. We have teamed up with Boost-It, and will be releasing all the details next week.
So how about this details??
Whats the deal for the boost it vipers?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What about the yamaha warranty when a boost-it kit is installed on sled purchased through dealers? Is there any factory warranty goes with the sleds? And how long is the warranty?

noob

Reaction score
I don't think there would be any factory warranty with the boost it kit. NM can chime in here and let us know. they are only running 8-10 pds boost with the boost it kit and if you are running proper fuel you should never have any problems.

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
So how about this details??
Whats the deal for the boost it vipers?

Our snow check program is like no others. We are offering 3 different Turbo Options. Please PM me, or call the shop for pricing. Their is an option to take the Avalanche kit and receive a credit back towards the turbo kit. Financing is available for all 3 turbo options. Some of the in house details we are offering are:

Free MotorFist casual wear jacket with membership to any snowmobile club

All snow check names will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a free trip to whistler to ride with Chris Brown at his Technical ride clinic

Free AST1 Avalanche Course through Zacstracs

VIP exclusive snow check party in the fall. We will be giving away a ton free prizes and will be offering huge discounts on parts and accessories

We are currently breaking all Yamaha mountain sales records for snow checks and their is limited time left to reserve yours! Deposits must be in BEFORE APRIL 15th

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I don't think there would be any factory warranty with the boost it kit. NM can chime in here and let us know. they are only running 8-10 pds boost with the boost it kit and if you are running proper fuel you should never have any problems.

The warranty is the same no matter what Turbo kit you put on it. Yamaha will look at a motor failure on a case by case basis even with the MPI kit. It does not say anywhere that these sleds come with a full factory warranty with the Turbo installed.
Which is why we are telling people to take the BCA kit and get a credit towards their Boost-It kit instead of the 3 year warranty.

Last edited:

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
The warranty is the same no matter what Turbo kit you put on it. Yamaha will look at a motor failure on a case by case basis even with the MPI kit. It does not say anywhere that these sleds come with a full factory warranty with the Turbo installed.
Which is why we are telling people to take the BCA kit and get a credit towards their Boost-It kit instead of the 3 year warranty.

"While Installation of a turbo kit WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY. Specific failures, determined by Yamaha to have resulted by installation of Turbo kit components or other modifications may not be covered by the Yamaha limited warranty or extended service coverage"

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are all Cycle Works offering the same options, or are these just out of Red Deer??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom