2015 riding clinic schedule

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just released our Technical Riding Clinic schedule for BC. The price for the clinics this year is $695/person. We will be adding one more in Whistler shortly. We have teamed up with Frozen Pirate Snow Services, Golden Snowmobile Rentals and Grizzly Lodge. These partnerships will help us provide expert technical skills training and avalanche safety instruction in multiple types of riding areas.

We will be staying at Summit River Lodge in Valemount, Stag Hollow in Golden and Grizzly Lodge in Scotch Creek.

We have brand new 2015 Polaris PRO and ASSAULT RMKs to demo for this year! We also dropped the guiding prices for 2015! Please check out Ride With Chris Brown for more info

Riding clinics.jpg

Valemount: January 31-1 AND March 21-22
Golden: January 17-18
Grizzly Lodge: April 4-5
Whistler: TBD

Now all we need is SNOW!

Last edited:

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed with the guys at summit river lodge last year for our annual Edmonton firefighter trip. Awesome place to stay, unreal food, sled vids every evening with drinks and owner was nice enough to let me wrench in his garage when I broke a couple reed pedals. Between him and glen I was full throttle the next day having a blast. Two thumbs up!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris, at your clinic 2 seasons ago you were talking about the possibility of adding an advanced only clinic somewhere. Is this something that you are still thinking of doing, or would I have to make the trip to Whistler to do that with you? And damn, I can't make any of those.

Top Bottom