2015 Polaris Pro terrain domination snow check

team_ktm

Reaction score
$12,966+tax red deer parkland sled and atv.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 546

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's good about the pro this year???

sent while I should be drinking tea's

team_ktm

Reaction score
This sled comes with the bags and the aftermarket bumpers and 1000$ towards your next snow check.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for not much over 20 grand you could have one and put a boost-it turbo on

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you still have to purchase a fix kit, or have they taken care of the piston skirt clearance or whatever it was?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycle Works has it for the same price, pretty nice sled

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grand for the snowcheck is hilarious. "Hey we didn't change anything and it was a huge let down but you should buy anyway and then buy one again next year cause it will actually be a lot better."

team_ktm

Reaction score
Anybody that buys a new toy is going to lose money ever year, $1000 is not a big deal. But for a guy that buys a new sled ever two years it's not that . One thing you can count on is a ski doo guy coming on a polaris thread a taking s*#+.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody that buys a new toy is going to lose money ever year, $1000 is not a big deal. But for a guy that buys a new sled ever two years it's not that . One thing you can count on is a ski doo guy coming on a polaris thread a taking s*#+.

No I'm serious..... I bought a new 14 this year... I know it's worth 2500 less now or at the start of next year...

But a grand for a new one next year?? Y not just give it a real good deal now, cause next year u will have to give it away if anyone will buy it with all the new stuff coming out now

Last edited:

rmscustom

Reaction score
I'm surprised with doo offering a 174" 3" you guys are still insecure enough to be hanging over here... Maybe its not the size that matters after all;)

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
typically sledders, what's the absolute bottom price, and who cares about dealer support or parts availability or overhead. Mind you I've never seen anyone yet grind the waitress's at Zala's for the best price on a steak or renegoiate the bar tab when presented!!! lol

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I'm serious..... I bought a new 14 this year... I know it's worth 2500 less now or at the start of next year...

But a grand for a new one next year?? Y not just give it a real good deal now, cause next year u will have to give it away if anyone will buy it with all the new stuff coming our now

Its for 2016 or 2017, if people are so worried about losing that much money then don't buy new.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its for 2016 or 2017, if people are so worried about losing that much money then don't buy new.

I'm not worried about the loss, it's part of buying new, as soon as it's off the lot it's looses money

But I think a grand is a joke, and hope they pony up more, cause even if I was looking for a po po with sattle bags, it would be a slap in the face

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the loss, it's part of buying new, as soon as it's off the lot it's looses money

But I think a grand is a joke, and hope they pony up more, cause even if I was looking for a po po with sattle bags, it would be a slap in the face

You should stick to your Doo. Your personality lends itself well to it, and hey, bonus, you even like riding it, and telling everyone on the Pro site, who don't care. LOL

Last edited:

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snow checked a new PO this year cuz the 2011 is just up and time for new
and I'm so stoked that my 13g doesn't
go to a bunch of sepertises government blow j$bing French frogs at brp

French muster is so wrong on so many levels

geo

Reaction score
Great sled for an even better price. I think the envy just doesn't allow some to post it.

Top Bottom