2015 m6000

Farm_boy

Reaction score
Any feedback on these sleds with the new engine? Considering one for my wife, she's dead set AGAINST an 800, so its either an M6000, or.......... I tell her she has to ride the '76 Cheetah 5000:cool:

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but excellent things but with that said I have not seen or rode one.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have heard nothing bad about these Cats

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
They call it 2 stage injection which is really a dumb name. Although the engine might turn out to be a good unit I didn't care for all Cat's compromises for using a low pressure injection system(they wanted to keep it cheap). The injector continuously fires through a slot in the piston (only when under full throttle). The part I don't care for is that the injector keeps spraying the upper part of the piston(and rings) as it goes by and possibly washing any oil film away. Just my thoughts on it. Weird.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can search a lot about how happy people are with that 600 motor. Easy starts, very low smoke, super crisp and strong. Have not heard one bad thing about it and I have read a ton of posts.

Farm_boy

Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone, we got her a sled, not an M6000, but she's super happy with her new machine.

Farm_boy

Reaction score
Well, please don't hate, its a 2015 Polaris Indy 550 144 ES. She's still a beginer rider and doesnt want to come to the mountains with me yet, all her riding is purely trail in the Sundre/Caroline/Rocky Mountain house areas.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a great reliable sled! She will get years out of that sled. No hate here! Enjoy.

Top Bottom