2015 doo line up

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice thing about torsions is you can upgrade to two-up springs for us "gravitationally challenged" individuals for cheap-cheap.....and takes 15 min to do.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm wonder why the factories all run torsion springs on their snow cross sleds??

doo225

Reaction score
'that picture is photoshoped they are coming out with a 163" X 3" track I seen Carl Kuster up on the hill this weekend and he showed us pictures of it that he had on his phone.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'that picture is photoshoped they are coming out with a 163" X 3" track I seen Carl Kuster up on the hill this weekend and he showed us pictures of it that he had on his phone.

Pretty good photoshop then, good enough to even make it onto the 2015 lineup poster lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are prototype rails, the swiss cheese holes at the front bracket are the giveaway, same as last year. Hopefully PC'd for production sleds.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

just becuase you "seen" a 163 3"..... that doesnt mean anything. I have one of those..... Im sure if Carl Kuster has quite a few more top secret things on his phone that he wouldn't show people... for THIS REASON EXACTLY lol. Loose lips. It IS possible that they are making two tack sizes......

yammyman

Reaction score
Lol, I saw 2 of those sleds ripping up the mountains in sicamous last week. And a guy I work with saw one in vale as well. They are definitely not photoshopped

Top Bottom