2015 CV joint/axle

Adren-junkie

Reaction score
I broke the front outer cv on my 15 900 RZR 50" and nobody stocks just cv joint, I've called ever dealer in southern Alberta. I can get a complete axle from polaris but I don't really want to spend $350 on a POS axle when a cv joint is only $130. If I'm going to get a whole axle I will upgrade it but I can't find anyone who has those in stock either for a 50". Anyone have any suggestions where I might find something?

thanks, Jim

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe try calling super atv and see if they make a rhino axle for the new 900 50".first you could ask polaris if that axle is interchangeable with any other year and model.

Adren-junkie

Reaction score
No the 15's are different, rhino does make an axle for it but can't find anyone who stocks it, everyone says it's 10 days away. I found a cv joint @ rainy creek now I just have to get it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No the 15's are different, rhino does make an axle for it but can't find anyone who stocks it, everyone says it's 10 days away. I found a cv joint @ rainy creek now I just have to get it.

if you replace the stock axle you still have no better than stock axle you just broke! I would get the rhino replacement
try Bamm utv? get it priority shipped looks like super atv have them n stock, $199 us pls shipping, be here by next thursday If you order now!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe try calling super atv and see if they make a rhino axle for the new 900 50".first you could ask polaris if that axle is interchangeable with any other year and model.

2015 axles should only fit the 2015's, they are larger diameter to lessen breakage???

Adren-junkie

Reaction score
if you replace the stock axle you sill have no better than stock, you just broke I would get the rhino replacement
try Bamm utv? get it priority shipped
Ya I agree but I can't find a rhino and you know how it is I want it fixed now. I'll try Bamm, I never tried them, Thanks.

Adren-junkie

Reaction score
Well Bamm didn't answer the phone or return calls all day so I went to Rainy creek & got a cv joint. Got to give them credit for one thing they were the only Polaris dealer in southern AB that had a CV joint. However you pay for it, their price is 10% over Polaris MSRP. But I can go riding this weekend.

Top Bottom