2014 Summit or Summit X ?

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think dealer gives you the full warranty and cash, 4 yrs no cash, or 3 yrs and cash. Thats what I understand anyways and if you went demo ride last yr you got another 300 off.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't know you could even spring check an SP model . thought those were the in season models and spring check got you an X automatically

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't know you could even spring check an SP model . thought those were the in season models and spring check got you an X automatically
snowcheck lets you pick your track length, electric start or pull start,color,warranty and extra incentives for a cheaper price as they build it how you want it

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowcheck lets you pick your track length, electric start or pull start,color,warranty and extra incentives for a cheaper price as they build it how you want it

Ya because If you walk into the showroom in the fall your Forsure not getting an x. And never a guarantee on the SP model you want either

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bow cycle south in Calgary had two 2013 163 sp's 2 weeks ago. I know this because one of my buddies bought one on our way to revy. Might still have the last one there if someone's looking.

tool_man

Reaction score
New to Doo and trying to decide on used 13 Summit X or new 14 Summit SP. Most guys are asking almost what a 14 SP is worth for their 13 x's.

Doesnt seem like there are really enough differences to buy a 13 then, or is there. Are the rebuildable shocks any good, or they are just slightly better then the SP toss aways.

Top Bottom