2014 Summit or Summit X ?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shocks and a different speedo that has more options, as far as I know. Someone here can add to it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to snow check a 2014 Summit but there really doesn't seem to be much advantages with the X Package this year.
Is it just shocks or am I missing something?

Your differences between the x package sleds and the SP are the following:
Shocks
Handlebars
Color choices
The gauge pak is the same.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your differences between the x package sleds and the SP are the following:
Shocks
Handlebars
Color choices
The gauge pak is the same.
I think you get the temp module included as well for free. I believe the SP this is extra as well as on the Ptec's. Or at least it used to be...........

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you get the temp module included as well for free. I believe the SP this is extra as well as on the Ptec's. Or at least it used to be...........
there is also a compass on the X, the temp module/reading should be standard, not sure if the SP has it. On the website it just says a gauge pkg on both does not say what items are on it. Check with a slaes guy, I don think the brochures are out yet. They should be at the dealers, but not as of last week.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They also said theres a break in count down/monitor now so it won't be a guessing game. Not sure if it is just for the X though.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
there is also a compass on the X, the temp module/reading should be standard, not sure if the SP has it. On the website it just says a gauge pkg on both does not say what items are on it. Check with a slaes guy, I don think the brochures are out yet. They should be at the dealers, but not as of last week.

Temp gauge is standard on both.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brake is braided on the x, and cost you more then 450 to upgrade to have the same...........I'll sell you mine for 13200, with extras............

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brake is braided on the x, and cost you more then 450 to upgrade to have the same...........I'll sell you mine for 13200, with extras............
The X and SP come with Brembo racing brake with stainless steel brake line and the Sport is the same but not a racing brake. All the models in their brochure come with stainless steel braided brake lines including Skandic and Tundra.
A few years ago only the X got the Braided line.

Top Bottom