2014 sleds

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know dealers have to start making their 2014 pre orders in the next few days. So was wondering if anyone has any details about the 2014 from their dealer?

T

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people know...

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

some people pretend they know. or someone tells them a rumor and they run with it. very few ACTUALLY know. like the t motion rumors didnt even come out last season until 2-3 days before actual release.

if you ACTUALLY KNOW your not saying anything because you just cant.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know yamaha is going to have something sweet next year

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some people pretend they know. or someone tells them a rumor and they run with it. very few ACTUALLY know. like the t motion rumors didnt even come out last season until 2-3 days before actual release.

if you ACTUALLY KNOW your not saying anything because you just cant.

I saw the t-mo in revy during Xmas before it came out. I didn't even know what I was looking at, silly 2012 with the sides all hacked up and a wizzy tunnel that had cut out boards.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Friday I am off to a top secret location for a week. I may or may not being seeing what is in the 2014 line up.

It doesn't matter though, as with last year, the day before I get back most people will know what is coming.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Friday I am off to a top secret location for a week. I may or may not being seeing what is in the 2014 line up.

It doesn't matter though, as with last year, the day before I get back most people will know what is coming.

Area 51? Inside the Iranian border, just past the DMZ somewhere north of South Korea? :peep:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the corner of if I tell you I will end up in Montauk after a trip through Dugway Proving Grounds. :)

Except with more snow

mantoneshyn

Reaction score
Well I was up on the hill in Sicamous early this winter and seen a few new SKi-Doo's, One that really stood out was the sled that had all new plastics on it and was badged with 900 ACE. Ski-doo was doing all their photo shoots and video shoots those couple days that I seen them. Kind of wish I had taken some pics.....

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I won't be on the sleds early like I was last year. Season over for me with a broken leg. I have never felt so much cracking and popping before. The ride down the mountain was even better. Surgeon out here in bc doesn't want to touch it. Back to AB for another assessment. Xrays just show one clean break with some bone fragments.

My new metal will be plates and screws.

:rolleyes:

sent from a top secret location

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I won't be on the sleds early like I was last year. Season over for me with a broken leg. I have never felt so much cracking and popping before. The ride down the mountain was even better. Surgeon out here in bc doesn't want to touch it. Back to AB for another assessment. Xrays just show one clean break with some bone fragments.

My new metal will be plates and screws.

:rolleyes:

Geez what happened Dan? That totally sucks.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez what happened Dan? That totally sucks.

Foot got caught up in the footwell when I cut over a drop which was super hard pack. I got tossed off the side but my leg stayed put. I knew it was broke right away. Such is the way things go sometimes.

I might need that mini sled.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Foot got caught up in the footwell when I cut over a drop which was super hard pack. I got tossed off the side but my leg stayed put. I knew it was broke right away. Such is the way things go sometimes.

I might need that mini sled.

Well get back on your feet soon.

Top Bottom