2014 rzr 1000 full photos

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well well well.. popo did make a nice machine there.. some awesome features.. who all watched the vid? cheaped out on shocks thou...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its a marketing thing... next year just like the 850 scrambler... make a decent shock choice but don't put rebound and hi/low compression on them...?? the racing world will rip those off and put walker evan full adjustables on.. then you have a shock...kudos to popo thou!

Last edited:

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My a$$ not required. I'd love to see Andy get back from a ride with all 4 axles just once.....

Have done it many times, just not the last trip. And no after 4 years of owning rzr's I don't know how to drive. Too stupid I guess.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have done it many times, just not the last trip. And no after 4 years of owning rzr's I don't know how to drive. Too stupid I guess.
I was suggesting this is a RZR weak spot/defect...not an Andy defect. LOL. I would hope with 107 hp and 29" tires they thought to improve the driveline since not everyone rides sand.....

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PS_0776_VOID_WARRANTIES_t.jpg

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dare all axle manufacturers to let me test their product. I'm not so sure there is an axle out there that can handle that power to weight ratio with decent tires.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2014 Polaris Model Year Release » UTVUNDERGROUND

holy $H%T polaris just blew can am and everyone else out of the water yet again.

this thing is incredible.

NOW I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR MAVERICK OWNERS!! :nod::pound::pound::pound:
LOL.. I do to! why buy a sxs then.. own the new 1000 popo and in 8 months there is a new can-am again.. then popo again... that's the thing.. you buy something and its outdated within a year...lol I mean I agree that popo seems to hold the upper hand in the sxs market for quite some time although can-am is close behind.. that's the nature of the game.. someone has to be the top dog... I think with the quad side can-am has ruled the roost since 07 and never looked back.. its domination in all racing aspects with the quads.. again popo, finally now has stepped into the ring with can-am in the quad stuff.. be a few years before popo is really competitive with the quads... sxs is different... can-am is playing chase since the introduction of the rzr and again will take time before someone might get bumped down.. and on it goes...

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All photos of sand or desert. Wonder if they planned for MUD

I noticed that too.
Highly doubt it.
Ugly machine IMO along with the Scrambler.

If it's as wide with just as wimpy tie-rods as the maverick then they both will be west alberta bush fails-along with the Prowler.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dare all axle manufacturers to let me test their product. I'm not so sure there is an axle out there that can handle that power to weight ratio with decent tires.

try turners no way your breaking them. I swear they are bigger than my half ton chevy axle's.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too.
Highly doubt it.
Ugly machine IMO along with the Scrambler.

If it's as wide with just as wimpy tie-rods as the maverick then they both will be west alberta bush fails-along with the Prowler.

Tie rod end issues????

Top Bottom